Our sister sites
Our sister sites
janine87
Dogsey Junior
Female 

02-04-2006, 07:26 PM

I Got A Dalmatian Today :)!

[CENTER]Hay Everyone,
Well as some of you know ive always wanted a Dalmatian, their my favourite breed of dog and my family finally agreed I could get one so been looking for last few months at puppies on internet!.

While looking I came across a 9month old bitch that had been returned to breeder due to marriage break up , although I was looking for a puppy we decided to go have a look anyhow as she was only 1 ½ drive away.We went to see her yesterday and she wasn’t the look I was going for , as you seemed to get the show type (which I was looking for) and the working look, I was also looking for a much darker spotted one.
She also has 1 blue eye which I really don’t like but her nature was just sooo sweet, she so longed for human company and when we went to leave they had to pick her up to put her back in her kennel pen.

We kept thinking about her all the way home , she was nothing like I was looking for but I just kept thinking how I could give her such a nice home here as we live on a farm and are 5mins from the beach!. I knew someone would come and buy her and the breeding place was so lovely that she was at but she was really unhappy as she was used to living with a family and I also worried that someone may buy her just to use for breeding as although she isn’t top class breeding stock a lot of people don’t really care!.

I couldn’t sleep last night at all and decided to go have another look today (as you do ) … this time she came home with us

Here she is when we just got home -

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Here she is few hours later !!

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
Molly2606
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-04-2006, 07:28 PM
She's gorgeous she's a very lucky girl
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-04-2006, 07:32 PM
She's beautiful
Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-04-2006, 07:42 PM
"Fate", it obviously was meant to be!!! What is her name ? Good luck to you, and have fun x
Stamford
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

02-04-2006, 07:47 PM
She looks lovely,It must be fate.She wanted you and you went back for her.She is a lucky girl to have found you.Post some more piccies as she settles in pleeeaaassseeee!!!
Moli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-04-2006, 08:03 PM
She is a lovely girl, whats her name??
Petstalk
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-04-2006, 08:05 PM
She is very beutiful, looks like she is at home and has settled in quickly
janine87
Dogsey Junior
Female 

02-04-2006, 08:06 PM
Thanks for all comments , her name is Lila but i don't really like it but she seems to know it means her when you call it so think i will have to get used to it

Yes i can't believe how quick she has setteled in either lol ,she just hoped onto my bed and went to sleep

I just feel so glad that she is happy and got a home
jakey
Dogsey Junior
Female 

02-04-2006, 09:14 PM
We once had a dalmation in our family and the story goes that one day .. when i was an ikkle girl, i got my paint pot out and tried to join the dots up with red paint. Needless to say sindy was none too please and i got sent to my room!!!!!!

She looks very contented. Bet you are so pleased x
Doggydina
Almost a Veteran
Female 

02-04-2006, 11:28 PM
She's a gorgeous girl ! ! Love dalmations! !

:smt007 :smt007 :smt007
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >