Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-02-2006, 04:27 PM

Lovely walk

I know I cant stop going on about it but....

just came back from a lovely walk from Cramond - Silverknowes along the seawall. There was tonnes of loose dogs everywhere and Bruno in his new harness was an angel !!! A few wee growls at dogs that came too close but no straining and no twirling round trying to attack.

Loving this new harness so much - having the best, most enjoyable walks with bruno that I have had in two years !!!

Its a lovely day up here and everyone and their dog was out today, loads of loose dogs running all over the place - the promenade looked like a dog show !!

dani:0
minky
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-02-2006, 04:34 PM
Sounds good! You should have popped in for a cuppa - it's only about 10 mins away from me :O)

Def gonna get one of those harnesses for my stallion, Danny
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-02-2006, 04:43 PM
hey Jules

As much as I would love popping in for a cuppa sadly Bruno would not allow it as would spend the whole time trying to attack ur wee dannybear probably !!!

it would be interesting though to see if they would put up each other on a walk -maybe get saffy to stay in the middle of them though !!
minky
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-02-2006, 04:46 PM
Originally Posted by Brundog
hey Jules

As much as I would love popping in for a cuppa sadly Bruno would not allow it as would spend the whole time trying to attack ur wee dannybear probably !!!

it would be interesting though to see if they would put up each other on a walk -maybe get saffy to stay in the middle of them though !!
Heeee heee I'm sure both boys would love to have Saffy in between them What a riot that would be
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-02-2006, 04:47 PM
well at least we woudl clear the paths ahead of us !!!

3 uncontrollable staffies !!!!
minky
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-02-2006, 04:49 PM
Definately!! You, Aileen and myself should just wear roller skates and go with the flow - who know's where we'd end up (other than the hospital)
Katiecoos
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-02-2006, 04:51 PM
Nice to hear its nice and sunny up there in Scotland. Down here in Kent it miserable, cold and misty and it has been like this for days. I have also got a cold which is making me feel more miserable, could do with some of that sunshine.
minky
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-02-2006, 04:55 PM
Originally Posted by Katiecoos
Nice to hear its nice and sunny up there in Scotland. Down here in Kent it miserable, cold and misty and it has been like this for days. I have also got a cold which is making me feel more miserable, could do with some of that sunshine.
Aw hope you feel better soon There is sunshine here in Edinburgh but it's still a tad nippy.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-02-2006, 05:09 PM
Shame I don't live nearer I could join in the Staffie walk, glad you enjoyed the day.
silv
Dogsey Junior
Female 

04-02-2006, 05:17 PM
Really great news
I am deffo getting that harness too
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >