Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Wiccaweys
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

24-01-2006, 03:21 PM

Wiccaweys

Wiccaweys are currently off the road and and has had to stop operating until we can sort something/anything out.

Unfortunately whilst out doing a dog run yesterday flossie (their van) had a bit of an accident and the cam belt broke on them and trashed the inside of the engine. It is repairable at considerable cost but it will take time to raise this money, in the mean time we are looking to find another cheap (very) vehicle to use as a run around as at the moment they have no way even to go out to buy dog food for the residents let alone get help in an emergency, they are completely dependant on people in the area helping them.

If anyone knows of anything that may be suitable please pm me and of course if anyone would like to donate anything to help us out it would be greatly appreciated......every penny counts, the website address can be found in my profile if you would like to read more about Wiccaweys.

Thank you
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-01-2006, 04:35 PM
I hope you can find a vehicle and help. Sorry im not closer!

Alex
xx