Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
eRaze
Administrator
Male 

02-12-2005, 10:36 PM

Your Christmas Messages Thread!

Every year we start a thread where everyone can post their Christmas Best wishes for everyone else, so here is this years

I'd like to quickly say that I hope you guys have a BRILLIANT Christmas and a fantastic new year

I've really enjoyed reading all your posts and threads and getting to know you guys and I hope we have many moons yet to come! It's kinda funny how an 'internet community' becomes part of your life - I'm always referring to you guys by name when talking to non-dogwebbers about all sorts lol I guess we get to know each other in a way and perhaps in ways that others in 'real life' don't. Maybe you feel more comfortable in a place like Dogweb and open up a lot more. What ever the reason - it's really nice to see so many people make good friends through Dogweb, and I look forward t seeing more of that happen!

(and seeing your dogs pictures of course!! )

Happy Christmas!

xx
minky
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-12-2005, 10:40 PM
Originally Posted by eRaze
Every year we start a thread where everyone can post their Christmas Best wishes for everyone else, so here is this years

I'd like to quickly say that I hope you guys have a BRILLIANT Christmas and a fantastic new year

I've really enjoyed reading all your posts and threads and getting to know you guys and I hope we have many moons yet to come! It's kinda funny how an 'internet community' becomes part of your life - I'm always referring to you guys by name when talking to non-dogwebbers about all sorts lol I guess we get to know each other in a way and perhaps in ways that others in 'real life' don't. Maybe you feel more comfortable in a place like Dogweb and open up a lot more. What ever the reason - it's really nice to see so many people make good friends through Dogweb, and I look forward t seeing more of that happen!

(and seeing your dogs pictures of course!! )

Happy Christmas!

xx

Awww nice of you to say so R It's great fun in here - I'm addicted!! Keep up the good work xx
Zoundz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-12-2005, 10:46 PM
Well - if I may add a christmas message here - thank you all for being so supportive of myself this last year - and of my good friend Shibby when she had her crisis! you are a fabulous community!
Thank you all for being here! and I am so sorry we can't afford to christmas card everyone - my thoughts are with you all at christmas - and I am thinking of you all even though i can't give you a card or gift.

love you all

xx
minky
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-12-2005, 10:46 PM
Aw that's nice Z, thanks a million xx
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-12-2005, 10:50 PM
I would like to say a big thank you to everyone for making dogweb complete and to wish everyone a really happy christmas,since joining dw i have made so many new friends,been given excellent adVice when it comes to my boys,everyone is so friendly so thank you guys you all
1 IN A MILLION
ste.n.steph
Dogsey Senior
Female 

03-12-2005, 07:50 AM
I'd like to say thank you to you all for being so friendly and making me feel so welcome, i only found this website a few months ago and i know some of you have been on here for a while but that didnt matter you all talked to me like you have known me for years, and i just want to say thank you for that.
Take Care all and have a lovely xmas and a great new year.
All the best in 2006.
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-12-2005, 08:06 AM
Well, I haven't even been here long enough to have my tree yet but feel like I've known you all forever. It's a wonderful place full of great people who really care about each other and each other's fur babies. Don't remember what it was like before I found Dogweb. We hope you have a lovely Christmas and a Happy New Year and that 2006 is a good year for everyone. xx

And thanks to you Azz for keeping this community up and running, even though we do give you a hard time now and again!LOL
Kimbles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-12-2005, 11:21 AM
I would like to wish all my fellow dogwebbers, who i now like to call my friends
a very merry christmas and a wonderful new year
thankyou all very much for being so friendly and so supportive, i feel like ive known you all for years, and havent met any of you, that deffinately shows what a friendly site this is
thankyou azz for creating such a wonderful forum and thankyou all of you for making dogweb what it is

merry christmas all,, have a good one x x x x x x x

love from kimberley and the gang x x x x x x x x x

Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-12-2005, 11:44 AM
I would just like to say to all of you,a very big thank you for listening to me,giving very good advice,I feel this is a place where you guys don't judge each other and above all else you lot are so friendly.
So guys have a great christmas,and very best wishes for the new year
Sal
Het
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-12-2005, 04:54 PM
Merry Christmas everyone

and I hope this New Year brings everything you hope and dream for

BEST WISHES
HEATHER

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 > Last »