Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-11-2005, 11:14 AM

poor ben picked on again

my poor baby,we where in highgate woods and ben was having a run areound,hes brilliant off the lead will come when called (unless he sees a squirrell) and we saw a lady with 3 of her friends all had dogs well 1 dog was very friendly 2 stayed with their owners,and the last one a spanial went for ben ben got away and cam to us,but this dog wasnt going to let it be,the lady and i use that term loosly was calling cum bi (was that its name?? or was she trying to sound welsh ina posh london accent, bloody woman the dog should be on a lead we heard it go for 4 other dogs,i was waiting for it to try its juck again,i was going to give the *woman* a real mouthful if your dogs that badly behaved keep it on a lead i say. rant over but ben made lots of nice doggy friends there im glad to say
Naomi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-11-2005, 01:05 PM
Poor Ben, so long as you're both okay that's the main thing
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-11-2005, 02:22 PM
i agree....thats why everytime china is off lead, as soon as we hear or see adog she goes straight back on...not everyone like off lead dogs....
BrandieSnap
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-11-2005, 03:47 PM
Poor Ben I'm glad he made other friends. It's annoying when dogs are allowed to just run free when they're not friendly. Could be dangerous too.
They should be kept on a lead under control.

But then I got moaned at today for keeping Brandie on her lead instead of letting her go meet some dogs

Hope Ben is ok
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-11-2005, 03:54 PM
aww im so sorry that your walk with ben was spoilt by some other dog its so unfair people should keep there dogs on leads if they know they are going to be naughty towards other dogs whats wrong with these people glad your both ok and ben made other friends
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-11-2005, 06:05 PM
bens such a friendly dog he loves socializing with ppl and their pets,we take him to highgate woods cause normally the dogs up there are good,
we take him to hapmtead heath and he loves it there,he likes the proffesional dog walkers they normall have about 15 dogs with them,he just loves that its just one mass of fur playing great to see
obiously bens got his not so frindly dogs he meets,1 the staff next door,big fight with that one (he was off the lead not ben and a fight broke out in MY hallway and a small westie up the road its just taken a dislike to ben big time, and the owner walks the westie back n forth past ben sure she does it to wind ben up,and then complains when ben barks at her dog
dogs shouldnt have to goto training classes,the owners should b4 they areallowed to keep dogs.
jake
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-11-2005, 10:45 PM
Aww shame your walk was ruined by out of control dogs! I must say the idea of training classes is indded to teach a human how to handle their dogs. Calling them dog training classes is just a very polite way of putting it
Olly
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-11-2005, 10:58 AM
Glad to hear bens ok but must admit i like gemma to have a run about and play , but we're lucky we use the same park almost everyday so we know most people , but even then you do get the odd stranger sometimes , must say ive noticed with gemma , if she once says "hello " to a strange dog that turns out not to be too friendly she'll remember and stay away in future .