Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Fred
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

26-10-2005, 12:38 PM

Helena at it again she said she was an inteligent baby were you

i was just taliking to Helena ( Mini notice Helena ) she said she remembers the place i was born very difficult to belive that i am a bit older i asked her how could she know that the answer was i was an inteligent baby

Were you ? lets hear some nice stories about what you can remember or what you where told or what you have done as a baby
Fred
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

26-10-2005, 12:52 PM
me i was very quiet nobody knew i was there never said a word (much different to Helen ) my mother went out one night and forgot that i was there ( so quiet ) turned the light out and left when she had realized what she had done came back turned the light on and i was still sitting and said nothing looking sorry for myself ( so she said )
Roxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

26-10-2005, 12:55 PM
Well I remember not liking my new baby sister at all. So when my mum put her in a swinging cradle IN MY ROOM, and the little wailer started to cry I thought it was a really good idea to put her in the bottom drawer and shut it, so I could get some sleep. I was only 3 mind.
Fred
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

26-10-2005, 01:00 PM
i could have done the same thing Roxy nice one
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-10-2005, 01:29 PM
Well I remember my big brother had this beautiful red Triang 3-wheel bike with a boot on the back, and I soooooo wanted it, but he would never ever let me or anybody else near it. The time came when he got too big for it, sooooo it was handed over to me and Mum said I totally wrecked it and let the whole neighbourhood ride it, much to Fred's annoyance, but it just goes to show how I shared my toys with my friends, unlike that Fred!

Even though I was only small I do remember the exact address we lived at, 179 Beehive Lane, Ilford, where I was born, and I think this is the reason I have very little memory faculties left now coz I used them all up when I was very young!
Roxy
Dogsey Veteran

26-10-2005, 01:35 PM
You two crack me up!
Fred
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

26-10-2005, 01:35 PM
couldn`t trust her with anything
Roxy
Dogsey Veteran

26-10-2005, 01:38 PM
Fred I sympathise with you, younger sisters are a nightmare. Everything I asked for for christmas she asked for the same, and she always stole my toys.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-10-2005, 01:39 PM
I remember too, and I was very, very young, Fred used to use me as target practice! Lol! We would both hold dustbin lids up against our faces and throw missiles (usually stones) at one another (it was compulsory that I played this game with him!).Anyway, one day whilst we were playing this delightful game he had invented, my mum called us in for lunch, so I dropped my shield, said dustbin lid, and one of Fred's big stones hit me just above my eye, I still have the scar to prove it.

I remember so well the good hiding my Dad gave him when they got me indoors with blood gushing out of my eye - he was a very norty boy indeed even at that tender age! No change there then!
Fred
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

26-10-2005, 01:42 PM
Originally Posted by Roxy
Fred I sympathise with you, younger sisters are a nightmare. Everything I asked for for christmas she asked for the same, and she always stole my toys.
i had do do everything for her change her nappies cook for her and that`s all the thanks i get
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >