Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
dizzy
Dogsey Senior
Female 

08-10-2005, 04:55 PM

Broadband

Until now ive been on dial-up evenings and weekend, preffering to do what i need to through the day then spend a bit time relaxing on the computer, but everything comes in so slow its put me off getting into the swing of things in a big way BUT !!! as wanadoo is no longer going to have the deal im on then im having to go broadband, so watch out very soon i will be whizzing through the mails and getting stuck in instead of just posting a picture here and there, dont say you all werent warned.
Annestaff
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

08-10-2005, 06:48 PM
You not going to know yourself Dizzy, just watch your post count go up now
Naomi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-10-2005, 07:25 PM
Yay more piccies!!!
PurpleJackdaw
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-10-2005, 09:27 PM
I recently was able to get broadband ,living in the countryside my exchange was only enabled for broadband this August and I was straight on to signing up for it
Wow what a difference I can look at the pics and upload mine in no time its amazing the difference ,we (me and the kids) can even play online games without waiting ages for loading and no lagging behind too
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

08-10-2005, 09:33 PM
Once you got it you will never want to go back when i go round to OH's mum & dads they are still on dial up and it takes ages i can never wait till i get home again to my BB
Carole
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

08-10-2005, 09:45 PM
I dont think I could go back to dial up now
dizzy
Dogsey Senior
Female 

08-10-2005, 09:48 PM
What id never had i never missed, only sometimes it put me off posting much on forums etc because of the time it took, must admit if im somewhere with broadband and see stuff fly in i am envious.
eRaze
Administrator
Male 

08-10-2005, 09:53 PM
Great news Dizzy!

When do you get it?
dizzy
Dogsey Senior
Female 

08-10-2005, 10:01 PM
Well the deal im on runs out this month, so i suppose soon, if i can understand how to get it up and running.
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-10-2005, 10:07 PM
Originally Posted by dizzy
Until now ive been on dial-up evenings and weekend, preffering to do what i need to through the day then spend a bit time relaxing on the computer, but everything comes in so slow its put me off getting into the swing of things in a big way BUT !!! as wanadoo is no longer going to have the deal im on then im having to go broadband, so watch out very soon i will be whizzing through the mails and getting stuck in instead of just posting a picture here and there, dont say you all werent warned.

Yes its absolutely brilliant Dizzy, we are were on Wanadoo dial up until a few weeks ago and we swapped for Wanadoo Broadband which was only £3 a month more than we were paying and we have 3 computers running on the same broadband so it is well worth it and no more being cut of when receiving emails and also the phone line is free all the time now
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >