Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-05-2024, 08:40 AM

Tuesday 14th May

Good morning everyone from a wet south coast.

Ben taken to station and girls to school. Had to leave earlier today as Ana had to be at school by 8.00 am for breakfast as it is SATS week. This gave us time to nip to their house after dropping Ana off to pick up a coat for Maria as she didn't bring it with her last night but then neither did Ben so he had borrow a fleece of mine to keep the worst of the rain off him. Now for a coffee.

Take care everyone
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-05-2024, 03:30 PM
Sue I think everyone must be enjoying the sun. I have heard from Kazz and she says she's having problems getting on to dogsey?
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-05-2024, 03:33 PM
Afternoon Sue, brenda and all to follow.
Wet here today too.
We have been shopping and now having a rest.

Sue what a busy morning.
brenda hoping Kazz can navigate her way back to us.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-05-2024, 06:56 PM
Brenda, the forum was down for a bit on Sunday as I couldn't access it for a while
Had my blood test done, god it hurt... apparently it's very badly scarred.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-05-2024, 07:41 PM
Evening all

Wet on and off all day here too. We took the car at breakfast and managed a quickish run out with Ted early afternoon while dodging the rain

Gary had his first hospital appointment with the carers today and it seemed to go OK. It's amazing how hard it is to let go and let the carers take care of things though. I've been in a panic all day about it so it's a relief it went well

My eye is back to normal now but have had a big, black figure 8 until early this afternoon in my sight. Think two polo mints in black. One big, one small joined on the edges. Very strange for me but apparently not unusual
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-05-2024, 08:22 PM
I am here

Yes Griff the forum was down Sunday same when I tried to access today.

Lovely day and sunshine (ish) with bit of rain
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-05-2024, 08:23 PM
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Evening all

Wet on and off all day here too. We took the car at breakfast and managed a quickish run out with Ted early afternoon while dodging the rain

Gary had his first hospital appointment with the carers today and it seemed to go OK. It's amazing how hard it is to let go and let the carers take care of things though. I've been in a panic all day about it so it's a relief it went well

My eye is back to normal now but have had a big, black figure 8 until early this afternoon in my sight. Think two polo mints in black. One big, one small joined on the edges. Very strange for me but apparently not unusual
This is brilliant moving forwar with Gary think you will always worry Chris its natural. Glad your mints had holes
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-05-2024, 08:24 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Brenda, the forum was down for a bit on Sunday as I couldn't access it for a while
Had my blood test done, god it hurt... apparently it's very badly scarred.
Snap had blood test mysef today. Glad to hear Steve is starting to repay will it be regular do you think?
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-05-2024, 06:00 AM
Chris I see a bit of Tom Jones sneaking in there. lol!!