Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2023, 04:59 AM

Daily thread Friday 29th September 2023

Morning all
Been awake for hours.... again! Off to collect my blood results from the drs today ready for tomorrow... just incase the computer system is down or anything. Bit annoyed, ordered a cycle helmet for Steve.... Amazon, had to wait a week for delivery....fine, it's wet, he won't ride his bike in the bad weather, due for delivery Wednesday....7 stops away and it just vanished...poof! Gone, got a message saying still arriving by 10pm.... nothing, then a "sorry it's delayed, should arrive tomorrow".... didn't come and just had to request a refund, going to take 5-7 days for that to be refunded....the helmet will have to wait!
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2023, 06:54 AM
Morning Kelly. How very annoying. Why can't some firms get things correct? I too was awake most of the night. If I had known you were we could have conversed. Hey ho must away and walk somewhere. Suns out so should be nice down the beach. Have a good day Kelly and everyone else.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-09-2023, 09:34 AM
Morning griff, brenda and all to follow.

Had that happen a few times Griff was so annoying.
Now got it through different channels and sites not Amazon and a book not being delivered twice supposedly royal mail deliveries bit odd both from different companies lost by royal mail
Also two books same through Amazon delivery lost.

We had some awful news last night our friend has a brain tumour and has been given a year to live but could be less.

griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2023, 11:28 AM
Lynn, I am so sorry to hear about your friend, I hope the time he has left is fun packed and as comfortable and pain free as possible
Brenda, I was watching hill Street blues, fair city and blue bloods lol
Wellllllll, I am obviously right, I must be broken, my current consultant had given me an appointment for the end of October, just received a letter bringing my appointment forward to Friday!! They never bring my appointment forward, always delay it, will know when I see my blood results
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2023, 03:28 PM
At least hey will now see you sooner rather than later which is good.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2023, 03:53 PM
No Brenda, they won't as I am not being treated here anymore, that's why I am paying £200 tomorrow.
I picked up my blood results and yep....Bad, the man is an absolute imbecile who thinks he knows best!! I am going back to my old consultant and will be traveling to Oxford for treatment
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-09-2023, 04:21 PM
Thank you griff. We are beyond devastated as is his wife.
Good luck with the appointment tomorrow.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2023, 07:45 PM
Good evening all

Nice day today so we enjoyed our same old, same old

Lynn, I am so sorry to hear about your friend. I hope the time he has left is as painfree as possible.

Kelly, I'm sorry to hear about your results too. I hope your old consultant sorts you out soon

I was right about the eye injections. They've phoned today and booked me two more

Gary is talking to me again, but won't put the camera back up. I just wish social services would pull their finger out
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-09-2023, 08:20 PM
Thank you Chris.
Oh no more injections.
Glad Gary is speaking to you but annoying he won't put the camera back up.
Waiting for SS is a nightmare. Fingers crossed they pull their finger soon.