Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2023, 06:52 AM

Thursday 30th March 2023

Morning all. Sun is trying but there are spots of the wet stuf around. Hope you all have a good day. Word for today: Hackee
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2023, 09:15 AM
Good morning all in work later today so an early bird today well almost.

Raining here and just planning on a late breakfast of boiled eggs and toast almost a brunch really but still the same food. LOL

Sue glad you got your new door fitted hope it keeps out the draughts expect you will be on Nanny driving duty of some sort today? Are the family planning on doing anything special with your daughter in law here off on trips or anything>with all the family together?

Brenda Can any visitors you have park easily? as long as they can then maybe letting it go, for your own mental health. Hackee may need to look that up sounds like a kind of food? Jamaican Ackee and saltfish I a thinking along the lines of.

Chris All go at your end as normal it seems what's up with Dave hope nothing to serious or diabetes related. How is your sister getting on as well and I suspect you will be reinstated camera wise as he needs a new sofa so you will have to be "spoken to again" Have a good day my friend.

Lynn Yes of course my memory completely erased Boo no idea why
Hope you are having a car trouble free day this rain seems to be putting paid to Easter caravan times I am told. But I suspect lots of site have hard standing as well as grass ones

Griff Have you heard from Moyra at all? Hope your Mom and Dad are getting on a little better now as well you need quiet on the Western Front

Right off to do my boiled eggs catch you all later or tomorrow
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-03-2023, 09:17 AM
Morning brenda and all to follow.
Dry so far and very windy, so washing on the line.
Just dropped Gorden over to pick up the Vauxhall which now has its very expensive new headlight units fitted.
Volvo going in tomorrow for the back brake that is over heating to be sorted and hopefully our car woes and paying out days are over for a while (a long while we hope).
Bev and Colin on the way back so Boo will be going home later.
We will not miss her snoring. She has to have her bed in our room as she won't settle otherwise.
When Colin is away she sleeps on the bed with Bev when he is home she sleeps in the room.
I thought Bernese could snore but Boo is a whole other level of snoring.

Chris I hope the online sofa works out and has Gary turned the camera back on yet ?
Poor Dave I hope he feels better soon.

I hope everyone is feeling well today.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2023, 10:27 AM
Morning all
Kazz, no, not heard from Moyra and mum and dad....well, he does nothing to help himself at all.
Chris, so sorry Gary is being troublesome again....I hope he puts the camera back on quickly and I also hope Dave is better soon too
Lynn, hopefully you will have both cars back and all will be good, I am still on the search for Steve, hopefully he will get his backpay this week and we can pin down a budget, then hopefully pin him down with a car he actually wants. At the moment, it's gone from a mini to a Volvo c30 to a Peugeot 208 to a BMW. Trying to explain that he can't have a diesel and to consider repair costs ...well, I am not his favourite person lol. His mum did a really poor job with him, just literally gave him everything to ease her conscience, and his means he has no concept of he can't have stuff
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2023, 10:30 AM
Good morning everyone

Never heard of that and looking it up no answer came. Hope you soon resolve the parking Brenda

Fingers crossed all car troubles will be behind you Lynn once the Volvo has been sorted

Enjoy your day Kazz

Hope you are ok Kelly.

Oh dear Chris sit never rains but it pours where Gary is covered.ope sofa problem is soon sorted and that Dave is feeling better this morning

No duty this morning but this afternoon for gymnastics. Yesterday I went over early and then Ben decided not to go into uni as Ana and Sarah have had little visitors and we found them on him so he was going to sit with the stuff on his head for the day. I went and did the monthly shop and bought some stuff for myself which I am thankful to say showed no visitors.

Take care everyone
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2023, 03:03 PM
It's a chipmunk.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2023, 03:07 PM
Ewwww, your poor family Sue!
Lol...I thought it was someone who has been hacked Brenda
Been and bought some hair dye, I don't like being ginger!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-03-2023, 06:05 PM
Don't miss those days Sue (little visitors).
Or a bad cough.

Just had a lovely couple of hours. Debbie came with her beautiful Bernese Bran they had been to the prison on a therapy visit.
Then Bev and Colin turned up to collect Boo and stayed for a cuppa.
Debbie stayed for 2 hours killing time as she had to go to a venue to collect some money, she is the treasurer of the bowls club just down the road.
We have had some wonderful cuddles from Bran a big male Bernese.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2023, 10:56 PM
Evening all

Thankfully a better day today.

Camera has gone back on and Gary has agreed that it's his shoulder that is the problem and until we know what's wrong with it, the settee will have to wait.

Dave is still a bit off colour, but where the sickness came from? Who knows? Hopefully he should be fine by tomorrow.

My sister is doing much better Kazz. She's waiting for the results of the CT scan on her head, but has agreed that when she gets that out of the way she will go see the doctor about her back as she is still in a heck of a lot of pain with it. From how she's described it, I think it's as much her hip as her back. Personally, I think there is a fracture somewhere, but until she gets an X-Ray it's anyone's guess

We managed to dodge a bullet with the rain this morning, but we only had a short run out. Dave insisted on going which I'm glad about as it seemed to make him a lot better.

So all is quiet on the eastern front .............. for now