Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-10-2022, 08:49 AM

Sunshine Sunday 16th October 2022

Morning all. Yep suns out here and been for a lovely walk. Hope you all have a lovely day.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-10-2022, 09:41 AM
Good morning Brenda hope u have a good day

Hope neighbours stay quiet for you Kelly.

Yes sun out here. Towels out to dry, Teazle walked and my cr clea ned inside and out. Lunch now being started but this afternoon is going to be lazy reading I think.

Hope all are well.Take care
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-10-2022, 10:05 AM
Good morning, everyone,

Fantastic day weather wise here. I was planning on cleaning my windows this morning however another day, I think. Instead got the sewing machine out and have added thermal lining (had it ages) to the porch curtains. Now planning on the ironing board and doing some ironing. Not a traditional Sunday lunch here thinking a turkey curry will see only turkey "steaks" so may end up being in a sarnie who knows living on the edge here.

Chris No idea you were being stalked block her number. Cheek of her. Flipping heck, what a disaster with the covid booking I have had my text to say book and looked there were about 150 spaces/time slots to book within 10 miles and loads of walk ins popping up. Glad Gary is on the up.

Brenda Happy you had a lovely walk its gorgeous here so hope your weather is the same nice walking by the sea. How are your daughters' dogs coming on? Did your friend's hubby get any results yet?

Griff Hope your Mom either sorts out what's wrong or speaks to you all. Would she speak to Andrew? What's the flat about is it something for her to rent/buy? or is it one he is buying for himself? Sure, your neighbours will calm down excitement of new home and moving furniture etc.

Sue Was your lasagne nice? did you have salad or what with it? I am always unsure with lasagne it is so filling on its own. What are you reading?

Lynn Can't be bored nice to hear you are out and about glad it went well with the towing you should tow yourself a friend of mine towed their caravan as her hubby was unsure then she fractured her wrist while away and they could not get back, so their son in-law had to come and tow the van back while her hubby drove son in laws car with their daughter who was 8 months pregnant with twins was not impressed at all LOL. How is your brother doing? speaking this morning to another friend and they caravan over Christmas said it such a fantastic atmospheria time.

Moyra Have a great day.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-10-2022, 12:52 PM
Good afternoon all.

Yep, sunny Sunday here too, if rather chilly with it

6 appointments went up on the website this morning for the covid booster in Skegness and managed to snag two of them. So, provided no more cancelations, we'll be having it on the 9th November - yay. Keep everything crossed for us to actually get there.

They are coming to block pave the whole of the front garden and drive tomorrow (apart from the path we had slabbed a few weeks ago) so a bit of disruption for most of this week and also a lot of tea and coffee making
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-10-2022, 12:56 PM
Afternoon all.
A lovely day here too, we popped out to a garden centre and picked up a few bits to take to Madrid as presents. English type gifts.
We didn't stop for a cuppa as the small cafe area was as busy as the main area,
so we decided to come home for a cuppa.
Washing on line dried and aired while we were out.

Got a few bits to do dust and hoover as we are out all day tomorrow Freya sitting and getting tomorrow nights meal out of the freezer to defrost.

I hope everyone is having nice weather and a nice relaxing Sunday.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-10-2022, 01:46 PM
I have just watched the most weird animated film called The Barnyard, well it made me laugh.lol!!
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-10-2022, 02:52 PM
Advice anyone. I've bought a large fleece throw that I want to cut into four pieces for blankets for Rosie (AKA my little Princess).

Do you know if you have to hem these to stop them fraying or don't they fray?

Can you tell I really have no idea
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-10-2022, 04:50 PM
Chris not sure what they are called but scissors that have a zigzag blade. Pinking shears, looked it up. Lots of Emmerdale tonight.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-10-2022, 07:27 PM
Hiya Chris fleece does not fray and does not need to be hemmed, the knit method for fleece makes sure the fibres are locked in tight. Although using pinking shears on all material is good advice.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-10-2022, 08:02 PM
Just went ahead with the cut and it's fine. Rosie loves it
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >