Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-09-2022, 08:02 AM

Tis Tuesday 27th September 2022

Morning all to come. Yep tis Tuesday again and not long till the end of the month. Where has that gone? Been fiddling with my Tesco's orders. Wish I could think of something different to eat at lunch times. Seem to be the same things all the time. Have a good day everyone.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-09-2022, 09:40 AM
Morning all

Brenda Have you thought of maybe making up your lunch into a picnic and going and sitting on a bench by the sea etc on occasion.

Meant to go out for breakfast today but the pub has had an incident in the road outside so closed until lunch. Never mind next week LOL

No plans so off to a garden centre going to have a look at a long-handled bulb planter and then if I find a reasonable priced one have daffodils to put in.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-09-2022, 09:54 AM
Good morning Brenda nd KaZZ

Good idea of Kazz's Brenda food always tastes better outside.

Good luck with your hunt round th garden centre Kazz

Sunny here today. School run done, covid vaccination had and a lovely soft blanket to keep me warm in the winter evenings bought. Teazle also walked so now coffee before getting he lunch.

Hope ll are well. Take care
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-09-2022, 01:20 PM
Well it will be bread and water because the agents have been in touch to ask if I want to stay, I said yes but now waiting to see how much it will go up by.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-09-2022, 01:30 PM
Originally Posted by Sue L View Post
Good morning Brenda nd KaZZ

Good idea of Kazz's Brenda food always tastes better outside.

Good luck with your hunt round th garden centre Kazz

Sunny here today. School run done, covid vaccination had and a lovely soft blanket to keep me warm in the winter evenings bought. Teazle also walked so now coffee before getting he lunch.

Hope ll are well. Take care
Thats odd I also brought a soft blanket but a wearable/hoodie one. Not brought a bulb planter brought going to rummage in the shed again see where my old one is the ones; I did see were not much cop to be honest or very expensive. Worst case scenario will use a hand trowel.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-09-2022, 01:32 PM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
Well it will be bread and water because the agents have been in touch to ask if I want to stay, I said yes but now waiting to see how much it will go up by.
Fingers crossed it is within the price you think you would pay. Do you have an upper limit.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-09-2022, 02:03 PM
Yep I do but looking around this is very good for what I pay at the moment, just hope it doesn't go up to much each year. I worry about what happens when I get much older and have no money left.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-09-2022, 06:43 PM
Evening, brenda, Kazz and Sue.
We had two viewings for caravans on Saturday one has been back in touch to say the caravan has sold, so one to view now fingers crossed he waits.
Bought our towing mirrors, converter to make our 7 pin on tow bar to a 13 pin it makes it do more regards lights etc.
We now need to sort a number plate with our reg number on for towing.
Sorted out the car seat in store and waiting for the refund.

brenda hope the rent stays within your limits and that you have some different ideas for lunch.
Kazz hope you find the bulb planter. Shame lunch got delayed till next week.
Sue we have some fleecy blanket type things I think they will be getting used a lot this Winter.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-09-2022, 08:04 PM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
Yep I do but looking around this is very good for what I pay at the moment, just hope it doesn't go up to much each year. I worry about what happens when I get much older and have no money left.
Come and live with me spare bedroom no bills but equally no seaside
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-09-2022, 08:13 PM
The incident outside the pub turned out not to be outside the pub but further down or up the road a water main burst and road closed both ways still closed as well causing major chaos hence the retiming of the breakfast. Made the news it seems.

Off out for a window-shopping day tomorrow and possibly lunch out as weel with Dave (he of barge living)

Lynn all systems go it seems on the van is it a 2 4 or 6 berth?
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >