Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-09-2022, 07:03 AM

Sunnyish Saturday 24th September 2022

Morning all. Yep just a little sun and some cloud this morning. Funny about the Russian Toy, we had one at classes years ago. Sweet little thing but oh so small. Off for my wander before Tesco comes. Yeah highlight of my day.. Have a great day all.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-09-2022, 08:20 AM
Morning brenda and all to follow.
Sunny here too catching up on washing sitting Freya tomorrow then Monday then Wednesday.
It's getting exhausting these 3 days, Mark messaged to ask if we could do next Sunday first off we said no but it might be necessary to get him finally into the Huntingdon store, so I have said I will do it and we will both go tomorrow and Monday I will not go Wednesday so I get a rest and I will go Sunday.
I have mentioned we are struggling with the 3 days now they are long days and when his rota is sorted we could do with the going back to Monday and Wednesday and maybe Lauren's mum and dad they are divorced can pick up the two Sunday needed.
Mark has just replied he was trying to help out and if they need it Sue her other Nanny will have her, that will be nice for Sue and Freya to have some time with her other Nanny.
Mark will end up the same as Wickes if he isn't careful making himself indispensable.

We are off to see if we can find a pitch for a caravan today. Next weekend we can seriously start looking, our friend who will make sure we don't get ripped off is away this weekend and working all week so it has to be weekends to get his advice.
We do need somewhere to put it first.

Hope you enjoyed your walk brenda.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-09-2022, 09:11 AM
Good morning Brenda and Lynn

Hope you enjoyed your walk Brenda

I know what you mean Lynn but we have to help our children. I am looking forward to their mum coming over but until she can find her way round and feel confident in driving over here again I will have to do the gymnastic runs. Hopefully Ben will soon be moving to his work place in Hastings so that means he will come past me to go home so can pick Maria up those two days which will save me a couple of journeys

Hope all are well. Take care
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-09-2022, 10:15 AM
Morning everyone,

Sounds like everyone is happy and busy not up to much today got to pop out. I am going to 70th birthday/leaving party tonight a lady from work is 70 and she and her hubby are moving up to Scarborough to be near their daughter. Starts mid-afternoon 4pmish will get there about 5.30pm looking forward to it.
Out for Sunday lunch tomorrow at a Tapas type restaurant with friends looking forward to that as well.

Have a good day all
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

24-09-2022, 11:57 AM
Originally Posted by Kazz View Post
Morning everyone,

Sounds like everyone is happy and busy not up to much today got to pop out. I am going to 70th birthday/leaving party tonight a lady from work is 70 and she and her hubby are moving up to Scarborough to be near their daughter. Starts mid-afternoon 4pmish will get there about 5.30pm looking forward to it.
Out for Sunday lunch tomorrow at a Tapas type restaurant with friends looking forward to that as well.

Have a good day all
Finishes a 5pm too late you misses it
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-09-2022, 03:12 PM
Yes Sue child care is so expensive. Freya does have another Nanny and step granddad and a granddad and step nan.
They all say they would like to have her but on their days off they back out when asked.
Mark has said no worries about next Sunday they would be stuck without us for all that we do.
Lauren's mum would jump at having her on her Sundays off but Gorden and I think from things he Husband says supposedly jokingly he puts the spanner in the works, Sue needs him to drive her there, she can drive but won't do the major A-road or motorway bits.

We physically cannot do 3 days it is wearing us out the days are so long now and we need our weekends although that might sound selfish to do some of the things we wanted to do in retirement. We don't mind the odd Sunday here and there but it was only ever meant to 2 days and Monday and Wednesday so we had long stretches to go away if we wanted.
Really hoping when Mark is settled properly in the store near to where he lives things will go back to normal.

We have found somewhere to park the caravan all we need now is the caravan.

Enjoy your day out today and tomorrow Kazz.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-09-2022, 03:23 PM
Good afternoon all.

Lovely day if a tad breezy.

The cafe was packed this morning, but we managed to get a table.

Out again this afternoon and shared a tray of chips

Rosie has been fine today except for a bout of retching again this morning.