Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-01-2021, 09:10 AM

Daily Chat Monday 4th January

Good morning everyone

Wet wet wet. Teazle took one look and went back to bed and is still there Had a dental appointment this morning which has just been cancelled as they think their covid test kit is giving the wrong readings so are trying to book themselves in somewhere for a quick test. Hope they are all ok and not infected.

Hope all are well
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

04-01-2021, 09:14 AM
Just got this email from a pal who owns boarding kennels. Instructions from a client on boarding a yorkie

of course this will mean taking on extra staff for this one dog!!!!!!
what on earth do people think you have time, for never mind all the other dogs and cats

Have to add we often had similar instructions when we had the kennels fully occupied
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-01-2021, 09:19 AM
Morning, That's what you pay them for. Hope everyone is wwell this morning.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-01-2021, 09:28 AM
Good morning all.

That's a pretty comprehensive schedule, TW, but what a caring owner. It could never be achieved in a kennels, of course, but it really does show that the owner wants the best for their pup, bless 'em.

Dry out there, but blowing a gale. Ah well, out to brave it soon
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-01-2021, 09:58 AM
Good morning all, take care and stay safe and well.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-01-2021, 10:52 AM
Originally Posted by Sue L View Post
Good morning everyone

Wet wet wet. Teazle took one look and went back to bed and is still there Had a dental appointment this morning which has just been cancelled as they think their covid test kit is giving the wrong readings so are trying to book themselves in somewhere for a quick test. Hope they are all ok and not infected.

Hope all are well
Wow that's well WOW Sue better safe than sorry. Got to give it to Teazle I am with her on that its cold and wet here. In fact freezing I think.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-01-2021, 10:54 AM
Originally Posted by tumbleweed View Post
Just got this email from a pal who owns boarding kennels. Instructions from a client on boarding a yorkie

of course this will mean taking on extra staff for this one dog!!!!!!
what on earth do people think you have time, for never mind all the other dogs and cats

Have to add we often had similar instructions when we had the kennels fully occupied
Sort of thing I would write to especially if first time kennels, but without rawhide.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-01-2021, 10:56 AM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
Good morning all, take care and stay safe and well.
Good morning Moyra hope you are both alright.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-01-2021, 11:53 AM
Morning everyone good to see you all keeping safe and well.Very cold here but dry today.

Sue better safe than sorry hope all the dental team are tested negative or only mild symptoms.

This is why none of our dogs have been boarded especially Ollie now Dillon the Bernese. They have a routine and do not like it changed, also Dillon now has a strict regime of feeding 3 x daily after our awful experience back end of September. Would be unfair on him or this kennel staff to be expected to cater for all that is needed especially now.

Kazz when I popped in early which is what I do lately as I seem to be busy during the day although that may change now Gorden has finished his Christmas break and is back to work 3 days a week in the cabin.
I saw your post enquiring after Michael. He had a nice Christmas with Maca's family in Madrid, they managed a New Year break in the mountains still in Madrid about an hour away by car.
He video called called us New Years day while trekking in the snow.
Charlie was all tucked up in Maca's coat as the snow got to deep for him and although wrapped up in a jumper and coat was feeling the cold.
We also got to meet Maca's family on the video call which should of happened Christmas day but due to Gorden being Chauffeur for brother and sil
due to their Christmas in Kent being cancelled then Mark breaking down and Gorden rescuing them then taking Mark back to meet the breakdown guy to get his car home it all got to late, we did manage a call Christmas evening with Michael and Maca when Mark returned back here with Lauren's car and Gorden had dropped off brother and sil.

Keep safe stay well everyone.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-01-2021, 12:00 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Morning everyone good to see you all keeping safe and well.Very cold here but dry today.

Sue better safe than sorry hope all the dental team are tested negative or only mild symptoms.

This is why none of our dogs have been boarded especially Ollie now Dillon the Bernese. They have a routine and do not like it changed, also Dillon now has a strict regime of feeding 3 x daily after our awful experience back end of September. Would be unfair on him or this kennel staff to be expected to cater for all that is needed especially now.

Kazz when I popped in early which is what I do lately as I seem to be busy during the day although that may change now Gorden has finished his Christmas break and is back to work 3 days a week in the cabin.
I saw your post enquiring after Michael. He had a nice Christmas with Maca's family in Madrid, they managed a New Year break in the mountains still in Madrid about an hour away by car.
He video called called us New Years day while trekking in the snow.
Charlie was all tucked up in Maca's coat as the snow got to deep for him and although wrapped up in a jumper and coat was feeling the cold.
We also got to meet Maca's family on the video call which should of happened Christmas day but due to Gorden being Chauffeur for brother and sil
due to their Christmas in Kent being cancelled then Mark breaking down and Gorden rescuing them then taking Mark back to meet the breakdown guy to get his car home it all got to late, we did manage a call Christmas evening with Michael and Maca when Mark returned back here with Lauren's car and Gorden had dropped off brother and sil.

Keep safe stay well everyone.

That's brilliant and next year remember to get Gorden a superman outfit with a "S" on his chauffer's cap
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >