Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-12-2019, 08:01 AM

Daily Chat Friday 20th December

Good morning everyne

Gingers crossed Griff for a positive outcome at the hospital.

Chris I used to pack food parcels for eldest son but he has now said to stop it so fine by me

Hope your hubby continues to do as he is told and eat. It is difficult been there and done that and got the t-shirt but you just have to keep trying.

Horrible here raining hard and no sign of it letting up yet.

Hope all are well

Have a good day
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-12-2019, 08:14 AM
I found time! Just about to get up.
Thanks sue, I will be o.k, always am
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-12-2019, 08:22 AM
From a very very wet Cambridge.
Lots to be doing though jigging the cabin around not literally just the bits inside, putting the tree up in here and sausage roll and mince pie making.
Shortest day tomorrow also would of been Mum and Dad's Anniversary.

griff good luck for today we will all be thinking of you.
Harvey hope you are feeling better.
Will save you a seat brenda, home made mint sauce to ? Hope all is going well with OH and that the murder book hasn't given you ideas.
Moyra hope you are feeling better to.
Chris good luck today with moving sofas and receiving them. The one you have arriving looks nice. Take care moving the old one they really are not light.
Kazz thank goodness Santa arrives again on the 24th.

Hope everyone has a good day and all are feeling well and all four legged friends are to.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-12-2019, 09:41 AM
That's it I am confused now it is Friday 20th December. I will put it down to tiredness Sue lol!! Good Luck Kelly.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-12-2019, 09:44 AM
Morning Lynn and all to follow. Tom, thats, has been for his stitches out and also to the bank. So his marbles are working. At least they seem to be. bg!! Raining here again. Will miss it when it stops? Have a good day all. I am just hoping that now Tom has been for a little constitutional he may eat better at lunch time.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-12-2019, 09:53 AM
Morning brenda fingers crossed a little light exercise can get the want for food moving.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-12-2019, 10:43 AM
Lets hope so Lynn. I have told him if he eats then he will have more strength and energy. Just have to keep fingers crossed and hope that when Christmas Day comes he is eating better.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-12-2019, 11:56 AM
Good morning all.

Been to work and home again a brilliant day again at work not sure what's going on but I am liking it.

The rain is pouring down here just glad its not St.Swithin’s Day LOL

Griff thinking of you today.

Brenda Hope today carries on as yesterday did.

Chris Have a lovely day.

Sue Decided against the apple trees and brought a Hibiscus instead Hope it takes well.

To everyone and anyone yet to still come on Happy days.

[/B]
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-12-2019, 01:41 PM
Good afternoon all

Suite came at 9 am. A lovely couple of lads from Barnsley (in fact one lives on the estate we moved from). For the price of a cup of coffee each, they dismantled and took out the old suite and brought in the new one and set it up. It's not what they are supposed to do, but bless 'em, they did it and wouldn't take any cash for the help. We did try to shift the old one, but just couldn't. If I had carried on, an ambulance would have arrived at the same time as the suite .

Old suite is in bits in the garage and Kev with his Handyvan (used him a few times) is coming at 9 am on Monday to get rid of it for us. He's fully licensed so we've no worries on that score.

New suite is nice, but still getting used to it
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-12-2019, 02:16 PM
Good news, it's not cancer, bad news...they can't find a reason for the bleeding and pain so the search continues lol
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >