Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
LadyTruppen
New Member!
Female 

20-04-2017, 12:43 AM

Dog Destroys Everything.

I have a 2 year old terrier mix, She never chewed a hole in my old comforter I get another cover when she was 1 1/2 thinking okay she has never messed up my old one so I will get a new one, Big Mistake since buying this new comforter she has chewed 5 holes in it. She has destroyed multiple of my cousins toys, One just hours after he gets it, She has chewed some of the couch messing it up and we need a new one bad as its like 20 years old but my moms scared to get one because of Bella, it seems like she has gotten a-lot worse the past 6 months, She eats almost everything, I just don't understand why she never chewed a hole in my old cover but as soon as I get a new comforter she starts. She has slept with me since she was 9 weeks old and never chewed on anything on my bed until about 6 months ago....
perriejinnie
Dogsey Junior
Female 

24-04-2017, 08:18 AM
Dogs are like that only. My dog used to destroy articles too. But slowly I learned how to protect expensive stuffs from my barking fellow. Give your dog training and teach it that such things are not to be chewed. Second, you should keep your expensive items out of reach from your dog.