Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-12-2016, 06:08 AM

Daily thread Friday 16 th December 2016

Morning peeps. Hope you have all slept well. Having a few problems here so not been on for a day or so. Tyto is well. I'm OK. Husband driving me up the wall. Have a good day and hope all is getting sorted with anything anyone is having problems with. Take care all.
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-12-2016, 06:54 AM
Hi all! Pitch dark so no idea what the weather's doing! Ben has just jumped up on the bed to give me my morning kiss! Have a good day one and all xx
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-12-2016, 07:32 AM
Good Morning all, glad there is nothing wrong with your car June but not happy it may let you down unexpectedly.

Nippy sorry you did not get your trip out on Tango but at least you got the fish and chips by way of compensation.

LG Good luck with your hospital visit today, hope you arrived home safe last night.

Only 5 days to the shortest day, thankfully.

Was it Steve's sister Griff or has he got someone else on the go?

Have a good day all, take care keep warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-12-2016, 07:59 AM
Morning brenda and all and those still to follow.
Dark here but because I have the blinds and curtains shut still.

griff sorry to hear of that awful call. Hope there are no more.
brenda hope your problems are soon sorted.

We are off to Newmarket today to get some christmas bits. Not to much as everyone has money but just the odd little presents and stamps to send christmas cards. Then post them as I got them all written yesterday.
Didn't hear the visitor last night or early hours of this morning. Hopefully it's picked up Paul and Beth's poison or done one. We were wondering what to tell lauren if she heard it she is frightened of everything that girl.. Mark said he will tell her it's a pigeon on the roof.
She is sweet though and funny.

Hope everyone is well and all our four legged friends.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-12-2016, 08:08 AM
Good morning everyone

Enjoy the trip to Newmarket Lynn and hope you get all you want. Good the little visitor seems to have disappeared.

Not a nice call Griff and obviously scared to say who she was.

Hope they are wrong about the car June that is the last thing you need breaking down whilst nowhere near home with it stuffed full of bones and shavings.

Hope things look up for you Brenda. Send husband to the garage and lock him in threatens to to do that with Barry

Still quite dark but at least it is dry. Barry up and down all night as he couldn't sleep so neither have I. Nothing planned today but must take a load of cardboard to the tip.

Have a good day and stay safe.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-12-2016, 08:50 AM
Thanks Lynn and Sue. They will never get better but at least I have Tyto to keep me sane. If there is such a thing these days. Helps probably not to be. My neighbour has just left and has also left their friends dog barking in the house yet again. And these are the people that have asked me what type of dog should they have and if I would look after it when they are late getting back from work. Huh!!
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-12-2016, 09:40 AM
Morning everyone, we have the dreaded Luke again today! Just pray he doesn't escape today
I woke at 2am and all I could hear was a dog barking, most unusual. It sounded a bigish dog so I don't know whos it was.
Have a good day everyone
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-12-2016, 09:45 AM
I'm with a breakdown recovery, so could be worse.
Colder here this morning. Girls can go out in an hour or so. Wondering whether to risk the field for a 3rd day on the run, or whether its tempting providence. Would prefer the country park but the mud is like treacle along the tow path and we keep getting just enough rain to keep it like that, as its raining at night and not disrupting my day its not too bad.
I have to brave the Rude Post Office again when I go shopping, otherwise Santa will not be visiting some of my friends this year
Glad I have no husband to annoy me, I did the right thing after 2 marriages and some relationships, and kept my front door locked and bolted, wolves roam at the back to deter all visitors
Lynn, how do you grow to adulthood and remain scared of everything, how would your children cope
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-12-2016, 10:19 AM
Morning all
Brenda, sorry you are being driven mad...can you find him a task....does he have a shed? maybe a task in the shed Lol
Nippy, hope luke stays put today
Lynn, i feel a bit sorry for people with fears, especially if there are a lot of them
Lynn, have a good trip to the tip
Gnasher nice way to be woken
TW, remember to bite your tongue...unfortunately we have to deal with dim people on occasion
Moyra, doubt he has anyone on the go, he has no time and i can phone and his number is never engaged and i would assume at some point we would both be calling at the same time...also we are just friends so he could just tell me.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

16-12-2016, 11:49 AM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
We are off to Newmarket today to get some christmas bits.
Hi Lynn, what made you pick Newmarket There's basically only the high street and not a lot there. Last time I was looking for houses and trying to find the estate agent who was hidden away on some back street, couldn't find anywhere to park, and was not in a good mood all day

In my youth I drove through the town everyday (On the way to Cambridge) frequently stopped by the horses crossing, for gawds sake take care around those animals, they are worth millions and there has never been a successful motorist claim against them even if the horse kicks your car or charges into it, they are like four legged Gods
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >