Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Azz
Administrator
Male 

26-08-2016, 06:30 PM

Idiotic TV presenter!

Shouting and being generally inconsiderate - I would have told him to calm the heck down!!

Video: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-37195824

James Davidson, co-founder of pet food company www.tails.com, talks to Business Live - but his dog Monty steals the show, giving presenter Aaron Heslehurst more than he bargains for.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

26-08-2016, 09:00 PM
Originally Posted by Azz View Post
Shouting and being generally inconsiderate
Azz, I have written to the BBC about this guy and complained about his attitude, totally unsuitable for the programme, he might fit on a quiz programme or one of those comedy news shows, but definately not on a serious business orientated programme.

In other programmes he has refered to people as being 'screwed' and has implied his co-presenters drink too much.

The reply I received from the BBC was an absolute joke, full of patronising weasel words and of course they have ignored my comments and done absolutely NOTHING

As it happens I was considering writing again but frankly I doubt it would have any effect, the producers and programme directors clearly think they know better than the viewers.

I may write again if I feel I can lower my standards and if I can summon up the will power to communicate with the useless patronising plebs, yet come Christmas they will all be on TV urging people to donate to their charities. Well not me, I don't expect they will worry about the loss of my charitable donations but I wonder if they can sleep at night
Swifty
Dogsey Junior
Female 

26-08-2016, 09:22 PM
What about the guy who brought the shy dog onto a TV set and scared it to death?
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-08-2016, 11:06 AM
The man is clearly an idiot.