Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-02-2016, 07:40 AM

Daily Thread, Sunday, February, 7

Good Morning everyone, much lighter this morning thankfully.

You were very late to bed last night Griff, hope you have a nice lay in this morning.

Lynn, that's a bind your bed being too long for the room, I guess you have tried it both ways? Maybe your room is square and there is no difference in which way you have the bed round. Another expense for you. So will you keep the king size for the other room and dispose of the double?

I must get Amber out, my sinuses are running like a tap this morning.

Have a good day everyone, stay out of the wind if you can and keep dry and warm and above all safe and well, God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-02-2016, 08:49 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow.
Lovely sunny day so far. Tip later then meeting Michael and Margaret for coffee after that.
Moyra it seems it is another 4-6 inches longer than most standard king size beds. It has a big wooden headboard and footboard on it that stand in square feet which add another inch or so on. If the radiator wasn't where it was it would be ok.
The room isn't square its long and thin so the wardrobes and drawers have to be facing down the room and the bed facing across the room for us to be able to get the wardrobe etc., in. We have literally moved it out of the front bedroom as it was too big for there really that's better with a double in.
It will be ok for a short while we will not need a mattress just a new frame and one without the extras added.

Hope everyone is well today and doglets too.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-02-2016, 09:24 AM
Good morning Moyra and Lynn

Hope your sinus improve during the day Moyra.

Your bed sounds the same as the one eldest son used to have. Thought it would fit in the small bedroom here but because if was a frame with foot and headboard no. Fortunately was able to get another to match so they have gone in what is designated the granddaughters bedroom. Bought an ordinary divan without headboard for small room and a perfect fit. It would have gone in along one wall but then you would not have got a wardrobe in so had to go across the room under the window. Enjoy your coffee and cake withMichael and Maraget later.

Rained hard over night and the wind was horrendous. Dry when I got up so able to get out. The sun is now shinning but is raining too! No painting door frames today then. Nothing planned today but hopefully it will clear up long enough to get out this afternoon for another walk along a seafront

Have a good day and stay safe.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-02-2016, 09:39 AM
Morning all. Yep rained a lot here to Sue. Looks like it might again sometime this morning. Tyto has still not produced chewed bits of cork so can't recycle so will have to drink rest of wine. bg!! I am sure it will appear tomorrow. No idea why he decided to eat it. Never usually does that sort of thing. Oh well that is it really, off to watch Casualty from last night and Mr Selfridge from the night before. Have a good day all and those to follow.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-02-2016, 09:56 AM
Started out nice and sunny, beds weren't that bad,although it did rain last night. Managed to save lots,which is good. Got a little left in the sack, and will go for some tomorrow, its lasted through 3 weeks instead of what has been 2 for a while now.
Done water and swilled yard down, one less job for later. Hoping to go to training, it has clouded over now and gone darkish, feels mild this morning.
Griff, I've never been able to take to Paddy, him with a chainsaw is about right for me. How he pulls the women he does is a mystery to me. Saw the bloke who plays the Swedish guy in Holby as a vampire looking bloke in Father Brown, its funny when they turn up out of context. Couldn't fathom out who someone in Casualty was last night, the face was sort of familiar, it was Robin Asquith, OMG has he got some lines in that face
The cork may be in tiny pieces now Brenda, you'll just have to drink the wine and be brave
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-02-2016, 09:57 AM
Morning all.
One of those mornings when you ask what storm! It's so quiet and sunny ..... not for long I'm sure.

Still not on top of the world but I have decided I've got Shingles, so that would be the reason.

How many making the trek to Devon for lunch today then? It's roast chicken today and the chocolate gateau courtesy of Mr Sainsbury. Can't be bothered making anything today!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-02-2016, 09:59 AM
Put me down for 2 of everything
Shingles is usually stress related isn't it, Nippy. Are you OK there
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-02-2016, 10:02 AM
Mmmmmm, I think so
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter