Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-10-2015, 07:26 AM

Dogsey Daily Thread (Saturday)

Good morning all, nice day so far.
I'm up early because hubby is going into hospital today to have his 2 hernias repaired He has just left.
So I am home alone

I hope griff doesn't have a headache after yesterdays birthday celebrations

I now have to catch up on DAD, speak later xx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

31-10-2015, 07:36 AM
Morning Nippy Jen and all who follow.
Hugs to Brian and yourself.

Dry here today thank goodness after 2-3 days of rain.

Harvey you wouldn't of got my mum near a horse for all the tea in China. She was terrified of them after one rested its head on her shoulder when she was a child and whinnied.

Have a good day everyone.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-10-2015, 07:50 AM
Good morning Nippy and Lynn

Hugs to you and Brian Nippy will be thinking of him

Just having breakfast and then take Teazle out. Off to son's to help decorate the kitchen today so OH home alone to get into mischief

Have a good day and stay safe.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-10-2015, 07:58 AM
Good morning everyone, Nippy do hope Brians ops go ok and he will be fine, are they letting him out later or is he to stay in for the night? Do take care of yourself.

Yes the horse in the LLoyds Advert is a shire. beautiful creatures and as resourceful as the Suffolk punch.

Have a good day all must get Amber out, also loads of washing I got done yesterday but ran out of time of getting it out on the whirligig under the gazebos that has yet to be got out. Loads of it, two lots of sheets and all our clothes for the past week too. God bless all.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-10-2015, 08:10 AM
Morning Nippy, Lynn, Sue and Moyra and those to follow. I remember a shire called Dolly with affection as I used to ride her out for a stables that I used to go to in my younger days. Still love horses. The ad for Lloyds always brings a few tears. Apparently Lloyds bank aren't allowed to say who the actors and horses are because they don't have permission. Off soon to do a new course of puppy training that starts today. This is when I know the time will go quickly and before I know it the new year will be upon me. Courses always go quick. Have a good day all. Nippy I hope Brian's op goes ok and that he doesn't go thinking he can do to much when he gets home. bfn.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6eZ3WQCjhA
Here is the complete one in case someone has never seen it.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-10-2015, 09:34 AM
Nippy, huge hugs to you and Brian, hope all goes well and he is back home soon
Will do a proper catch up in a bit
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

31-10-2015, 10:06 AM
Thinking of Brian and hoping he is home very very soon Nippy. Have you got anyone there with you or can one of your family come over to you. You're in need of lots of hugs and cuddles.
Hope today's class does well on their first day, Brenda. Its amazing how soon they all get their acts together and by the end of the course they'll be all in a different place. Like you say time does fly.
Enjoy the kitchen painting Sue, mine needs a couple of coats of paint after all the floods from the bathroom, floors got to come up as well, apparently its going to be sopping wet underneath and it will need time to dry, so once its up then I'll get the painting done before a new one is down. That takes me to 2025 I should imagine
Dry here as well Lynn, watched the weather last night and we're in for a few days of warmth as like last year warm air is coming up from the med.
Mabs and Keshi can go on the river today, has rained overnight so it will be pretty high and doubt it will have dropped much as yet, so Cariad and Lona will just have to make do with a walk round, Saturday AND Half Term means everywhere will be a nightmare, plus Halloween,aagggh, Asda was mowed out yesterday
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-10-2015, 10:43 AM
ewww don't mention painting to me, we have yellow in the kitchen...mum loves it, b&q discontinued it but they have said as i have some left they will mix me a pot....hope you are all sitting down....£27.50 for 2.5 litres
ahhh yes halloween, i don't answer the door, have cctv if i want to see who is there but we don't get visitors here (thanks to my 2 lovely old dogs) so it isn't going to be anyone i want to see...unless prince charming suddenly finds my address lol
hoping everyone has a good day, that all washing gets dried, puppies decide to be good in class and shopping trips, operations and painting goes well
same as usual for me...nothing at all planned except to try and get the dogs out...though after yesterday with deags i am not sure how well that will go
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

31-10-2015, 11:39 AM
Good day everyone,
just a quickie to wish Brian well with his op and send a big hug to Nippy. You'll soon have him back home safe and sound.
Hope classes - dog walking - etcetera, go well and that everyone has a nice day.
This p.m. I'm incommunicado as it is the World Cup Final and I'll be glued to the set, but see you all later on,
be good! G.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-10-2015, 11:41 AM
Morning LG, enjoy the Rugger....don't get too lairy will you? Thanks for saying i would pass as a local last night Lol....not sure i could carry off the flat cap, have thought about it a few times but my hair would go flat!!!
forgot to add i have just started my "C" shopping
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > Last »