Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Phantomdog
New Member!
Male 

06-10-2015, 04:56 AM

Restless and Crying

Hello everyone. I just wanted opinions from people's personal experience. My dog, Phantom, is usually very laid back but tonight he's acting awful. He lays down for awhile and then jumps up and runs around like something is chasing him. Then he was acting like he needed to go out so I took him to the backyard and then for a walk. Now he's laying in front of me staring at me and crying. Of course, I considered that he was probably in pain. I've checked him over and he's fine. He is eating and drinking. He is walking and running just fine. His belly felt fine (not distended or anything). There are no cuts that I found. But he still seems uncomfortable. Has anyone else experienced this or anything similar? If so, what did it turn out to be and what did you do about it? I think he's alright but I just wanted to see what you all said so that I could get some more ideas. I don't want to rush him off to the emergency vet at 1 am to pay a huge vet bill for no reason but I don't want Phantom to be sick either. My gut feeling is that he is ok and maybe his stomach is a little upset or something.
Phantomdog
New Member!
Male 

06-10-2015, 04:57 AM
I should also mention that he is up to date on all shots, wormer, flea/tick meds. So it shouldn't be any of that.