View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-09-2015, 06:12 AM

Good Morning Daily Dogsey Thread (Thursday)

Hello everyone, Isn't it staying dark later in the mornings now. Makes you not want to get out of bed. Amber has had her breakfast and will soon be wanting her walk so better get my skates on.

Have a good day everyone and stay well, God bless.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-09-2015, 07:03 AM
Morning Moyra, hope Amber enjoys her walk, just got to go down to the chemist as they haven't delivered my prescription...probably still waiting to be filled
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

10-09-2015, 07:19 AM

Sovereign Harbour
Lock gates just opening
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-09-2015, 07:27 AM
Morning Moyra, griff and all who follow.
Lovely sunny day here. Felt really ill in the night not sure if it was the new indigestion tablets I bought. Won't be taking any more although they cost an arm and a leg. I shall get some suck and see ones which is what I usually get.
Goodness knows what Dillon was dreaming about he howled in his sleep last night. Maybe something was chasing him.

Yes it is getting dark in the mornings Moyra I am also finding the curtains need drawing by 8.30 as the nights are drawing in too. Good thing about the darker mornings here are the cockerels start crowing later.
griff hope you get the prescription sorted. Gill had terrible trouble with hers last week she was fuming. Still reeling from the shock of the expense of boilers and fitting maybe that's why I felt so ill last night.
Eileen good luck today thinking of you and mum.
Lovely to see you on the boards last night Harvey. The drug they are giving Gill is a breast cancer drug but she does not have breast cancer. Last chance I think as chemo is not helping now. So far so good.
Poor Casey with his ears Dillon isn't keen on ear cleaning either. Not sure many dogs are.
Noticed LG wasn't about last night.
June that back of yours really did take a hit didn't it ?
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-09-2015, 08:35 AM
Good morning everyone.
We over slept this morning, probably because it is so dark. Like it really matters, we have no where to go!
I don't know what happened yesterday, somehow I never got on here
For any Doctors fans on here, it is the hour long special today to celebrate the 3,000 edition
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-09-2015, 08:55 AM
Good morning

Thinking of you and your mum today Eileen.

Hope your prescription is ready and it is just an oversight Griff.

Have a good day Moyra and Nippy.

Perhaps it is the worry of the boiler as to why you felt unwell last night Lynn. Poor Dillon being chased even in his sleep

Good that you are feeling better Harvey and hope you will soon been back to your old self.

Lovely day here. Bed changed, washed and now on the line, Teazle walked and now having a coffee. Nothing planned today as waiting in for a delivery. Parcel problem seems to be sorted and is now on the move between depots in Sao Paulo. Think it was the help of customer services over her that started the process. They are still looking in to the reason as to why they demanded that I pay £90 odd to send it by post. I await their answer with interest.

Have a good day and stay safe.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-09-2015, 09:09 AM
Morning all. Lovely and sunny here. Looks like everyone is up with the lark. Definitely that autumnal thing in the air as the Robins are singing in the garden. I have been trying to find a bus route from Winchelsea Beach to Winchelsea Station. Who would have thought it would be so hard? I have now written to the bus company to ask. Completely befuddles me. Off to do some housework as back to normal at long last for Thursday get together for nibbles and a little whine. Yes that is a deliberate spelling mistake. Have a good est of day everyone. Hope you have a boiler that works now Lynn and June hope your aches are better. Moyra hope you don't have to use your gazebos yet. Happy days to anyone else I have forgotten. Including those mentioned. Fingers crossed for you Eileen and your Mum. Yep Nippy I will be watching Doctors. Tatty bye for now.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-09-2015, 10:30 AM
Very quiet this morning, no sun and a grey sky
Am off to get shavings and put some petrol in the car, its £106.7 at the Sainsbury's nearby, its £108.7 at other Sainsbury's, PLUS I get 3% cashback and Nectar points, not sure if its double Nectar points though
Lynn you're getting yourself stressed again, you've been fine during the summer, now all the boiler cr@p has resurfaced you're back worrying once more. You have the means to solve it now, and you have it cornered and it will never hurt you again.
Its nearly dark at 8pm here,and darker mornings as well, I'm not an early bird like Moyra, so can't comment on how dark the mornings actually are, but they're pretty gloomy still when I finally rise from my bed
Won't be around to watch Doctors I don't think, depends on how long it takes to get everything and what time I set off.
Saw some of it yesterday though.
Sue, not surprised they are looking into the £90 demand, think someone may be on the make
Griff, that chemist doesn't seem very efficient, can't you change to one that can manage to deliver to you, not like you've got the common cold is it, I mean these drugs are not what you can do without are they.
Feel really tired today, didn't sleep well last night, lots going round in my head at the moment.
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

10-09-2015, 10:45 AM
Morning All, Crumbs June, that petrol is dear over there in Bolton (think decimal points could do with shifting) LOL!
Thoughts and best wishes to Eileen and her Mum today - hope all is OK with them.
Enjoy your day everyone - will be on later - last night's absence was due to guests! Business not pleasure! Boring!
Bye fer now.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-09-2015, 11:05 AM
Checked my post Gordon and its right, petrol station nearby wants £110.9 a litre, maybe a while since you paid for petrol?
Been thinking of Eileen and her mum all morning
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 > Last »