Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-10-2014, 06:38 AM

Dogsey Daily Thread Saturday

Morning all Dogsey Peeps

You may have noticed I've been absent for a while but then again, you might not lol!

I've been very busy painting this past couple of weeks, cos what with losing an entire summer with the finger problem, I needed to get to grips with finishing this flippin house as it'll be 3 years come May that we moved here and the bedrooms hadn't been touched. They are now almost finished, just need Dave to do some painting today and put together the new furniture and both bedrooms will be done, thank the lord. Then we can start of revamping the kitchen which we threw together quickly and now don't like it.

I haven't a clue what's been going on with everybody, but I do hope everyone is ok with no major disasters and that all the dogsey doglets are doing well.

Enjoy a lovely week-end, but what with Dave home and armed with a big, long list of jobs to do, I doubt I'll be around.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-10-2014, 06:55 AM
hi Helena and all
Good to see you You deserve a coffee when you are painting so pop in and say hello we need some of the old crew back, nothing against the new crew cos they are lovely too
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-10-2014, 07:36 AM
Morning

Beautiful morning here and no swimming so we didn't have to get up early.

So it's breakfasts, dog walk and I need to sort some clothes for the kids.

I had a sneaky play of Carys' violin yesterday - gosh it's harder than it looks when she plays it.

Have a good day.
Gellygoo
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-10-2014, 07:38 AM
Morning H and nippy Jen and all who follow

I've just read through yesterday's posts.....Oh you lot really make me laugh out loud with some of the banter, especially the late night ones.

I'm having a day with my best bud of 40 odd years (odd being the correct word for some of the year's when we were much younger), a wander and a bit of shopping down the arndale then lunch at hers....she's a far better cook than me!

Hope you have a good day everyone.
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

25-10-2014, 07:43 AM
Good morning Helena ,Nippy and all who follow
Hope the hand is holding up Helena ,and the long list get shorter ,
If your putting the kettle on Nippy I'll have a cuppa thanks
Well it's pretty dismal weather wise here this morning wet wet wet and still dark
Nothing of any interest here ,home alone just with me n Gemma the other two muppets away with hubby ,should be back tomorrow ,oh joy bag of dirty washing
Hope everyone is well human and doglets
Suppose I'd better get dressed and think about getting ready for work
Have a good weekend all
Take care stay safe
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-10-2014, 07:47 AM
Hello LS, I bet you enjoyed playing Carys violin I would hardly call the morning beautiful here, Very grey and overcast.
Hello Gg hope you enjoy your day
Hi Norma, I have had 2 coffees this morning but I am always ready for another!
Kettle going on.......anyone else???
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-10-2014, 07:53 AM
Morning Helena and everyone. Yes we noticed you weren't around and missed you . I knew you have been very busy painting.
Sounds like its all coming together at last.

Lovely sunny morning here and the washing is in. I am hoping to get it on the line too later.
Well today we have lived in this house for a year. In some ways it has flown by in other ways it seems like it has been life time and not in a good way.
Not sure what we are up too this weekend apart form walking Dillon. There will be some d.i.y jobs and some popping out for coffee I am sure.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-10-2014, 08:07 AM
Good Morning all, Ooh yes please Nippy. In fact I was going to put the kettle on myself for a coffee. I bet Steve has already made his own tea. Just had a couple of dark chocolate Digestives, any one fancy one?
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-10-2014, 08:57 AM
Morning all. Hope all is well in your world. I have been searching for a collapsible wheelbarrow and finally think I have found one. But if you know of any that are reasonable in price please let me know. Bit overcast here but not cold, at least not now. I had a bit of condensation on windows this morning. Must stop breathing so heavy. Or is it the dog doing that? Anyway off to look for more wheelbarrows that collapse so that they don't take up so much room or rust. Have a good day everyone. Day off to day from training. Have just read some of the banter between gordon and co. Fortunately I don't have a listed building it's propped up between two other houses. tt will try to pop in later.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-10-2014, 09:33 AM
Morning everyone
oooooooooooo kettles on great!!! black coffee for me please....no posh stuff mind as i am anything but posh
the sun has just poked through so hopefully it will remain dry, i have nothing planned for today except taking the dog out
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 > Last »