Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-09-2014, 06:31 AM

Morning Dogsey Daily Thread Thursday

Good morning all Dogsey peeps

Up early today, had a great night's sleep but that was because I never stopped yesterday, even though the pressure washer did (I've blown it up lol).

Bit chilly this morning but still very dry. All this rain that everyone else is getting, seems to have diminished by the time it gets to our little corner of Blighty. Never known it this dry for this time of year but not complaining, cos we stay clean.

Lynn, back to normal for you today and I hope Dillon's paw is now ok and that you won't have to go back to the vets

Griff, hope that flooring finally arrives today but don't hold yer breath hey.

Dave home tonight, so I'd better get out and do some shopping, and some cleaning I suppose, cos I've been so busy doing other stuff housework has been the last thing on my mind.

Hope you're all ok along with your doglets and I'll pop in later. Enjoy your day everyone
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-09-2014, 06:44 AM
Morning Helena fancy blowing the poor pressure washer up.

Dillon has to go back tomorrow for the vet to see how he is getting on. He does seem to be better yesterday and today but he hasn't been walked all week. Only had the garden to play in and run in.
I am enjoying not having to juggle my time this morning and intend to have a restful day to re-fuel my batteries.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-09-2014, 06:46 AM
Morning all.
Hi Helena Lol at the pressure washer. It is still very dry here too, can't remember when it last rained
Shopping day again it soon comes round.

Morning Lynn, you snuck in.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-09-2014, 06:59 AM
Morning Helena, Lynn and Nippy, I went up the Manor as I said I would but so dissappointing. Only found 5 conkers. I couldn't believe it. Lots of empty cases. I will go again later tomorrow and see if any more have fallen. I know the kids love collecting them as they pass the Manor to go to school. Last evening when I let Tyto out for his last wee I saw a spider up by the corner of the kitchen cupboard, went to catch it and it ran into the small gap where the cupboard meets the wall. So I will be looking for it tonight to get rid of it. Where there is one there are bound to be more. I am getting paranoid since seeing that other one. And I am not usually worried about them. Oh well sun is shining so I must go and clean the windows that haven't got the sun on them. Have a good day everyone. bfn. Brenda
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-09-2014, 07:28 AM
Morning all!!!!
Helena, fancy killing your jet wash, poor thing Lol
Lynn, hope Dillon continues to improve
Morning Nippy
Brenda, did you manage to find out what sort of spider you had found the other day?
well day 6 of the flooring saga, i am up and waiting (flippin tired again) but not really expecting it to arrive, kota will have to wait for a walk until somebody else gets home
hope everyone has a good day
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-09-2014, 07:51 AM
Good morning everyone,

Helena, fancy blowing up your pressure washer, not sure how you accomplished that.

Lynn, Poppy sitting duties over so now you can concentrate back on Dillon, hope his paw is much better.

Nippy Jen, shopping again then perhaps the car will miraculously end up in some car park of a hostelry! You need rewarding for doing the shopping.

Brenda, that's the trouble here the youngsters actually knock the conker pods from the trees and take the conkers before they are fully mature. So I shall be lucky if I find any.

Griff, fingers and everything crossed here that your flooring turns up today so we can put the flags out and celebrate. Good luck.

Well have a good day everyone, got to take Amber for her weigh-in today, I do not think she has lost much again even though she has had the long walks, they just make her appetite bigger! God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-09-2014, 07:52 AM
Morning Nippy Jen, brenda and griff.

Enjoy shopping Nippy Jen.
Good luck with the conker hunting brenda.
Fingers crossed that flooring turns up griff and early.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-09-2014, 07:54 AM
Morning Moyra hope Amber has lost a few pounds after all that exercise. It might be muscling her up in which case you won't see her weight drop necessarily but she will be fitter.

Dillon's paw seems to be holding up but I am still walking him he is getting a bit fed up. Want to see what the vet thinks first and the visit is tomorrow morning. Unless I have to cancel for the boiler man and make it Monday in whioch case I might be walking him but not very far.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-09-2014, 07:57 AM
Aaarrrgggghhh Brenda I hope you find some conkers soon to keep the spiders at bay. There seem to be huge amounts of them this year down here.....conkers not spiders
griff, I hope you make a huge fuss about this flooring, for the inconvenience if nothing else. I think compensation is in order.
Actually Moyra, the car took us somewhere on Tuesday, cant keep on doing it

Lovely day and the washing is on again, where does it all come from
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-09-2014, 08:18 AM
Hi Griff, I think it may have been what you said but the pics I have looked at give different ideas. So just hoping that as I got rid of it it won't come back. You will have to send me some conkers Nippy. I will pay the postage. I could then cross a devon conker with a west sussex one. I could call it a 'wonder'. Good luck with the flooring, nothing worse than waiting. Off now till later. bye all.
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 > Last »