Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-07-2014, 06:40 AM

Morning Dogsey Daily ; Tuesday

Hope it is OK my starting this.... I know Lynn is concerned with Dillon etc.Hoping all is better there

Just a note before going out; asking for thoughts and prayers for the day as it is court and going to be an ordeal in so many ways as standing up to the other side's solicitor is utterly horrible ... please God this time the Judge realises what he is up to as we are here today as last time he swept all away before him and we did not get a hearing.

They all think I am strong etc but they have no idea what that apparent strength costs. Feel sick!

Hoping all is well out there.

Much cooler here; had to pull the extra blanket on last night..

Blessing to all
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-07-2014, 06:53 AM
Morning Rose and everybody

Oh dear, not a good day for you Rose, I hope you come out winning without too much stress, and I know it'll be difficult for you, so good luck with today.

Something wrong with Dillon Lynn? Hope all is well there today too, but I never came on the puter after we chatted yesterday.

Hospital yesterday, and would you adam and eve it, they've now set me completely FREE of my case, unless I'm out and about and liable to knock it, I can USE my hand and finger with care, and I'm sitting her touch typing again (yayyyyy!), not quite 160 wpm yet (cos I'm faster than the normal 140!) but at least it's working although can't really feel it hitting the "l" properly yet but it'll come. I have the mouse in my right hand too, I''m in heaving.

I'm going to bite the bullet and take zena out on the clifftops in the car this morning too, I'm sure I'll be fine cos I have driven and it'll be a million to one chance the car will break down on me, as that's really my only worry with zena in the car with this hand of mine.

Tiring day again though, 7 hours again, but they cleaned it all up, the whole finger peeled just like the hand did but she said that's always when swelling goes down, it produces brand new skin, so I asked her if she could punch me in the face lol!

Good news too on the dave front. The accountant has arranged a meeting with their finance dept with the prospective purchaser who went cold on us, so if that happens, then dave will be able to take on one of the workshops nearby that he's been busy viewing this weekend, so all in all, everything will be just perfick ..... I hope! I do like perfick being a Virgo

Dunelms here I come then Have a nice day everyone
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-07-2014, 07:02 AM
Morning Rose good luck today and thank you for putting the thread up.
Morning Helena wow good news all round.

Restless night here till gone one this morning. No more episodes after the third one and when I managed to stop it by putting my hand over his nostrils. I also gave him some honey and coconut oil to ease his throat in case it was sore. He was a monkey for coming in though just wanted to be outside in the rain. When he was in he wanted to go upstairs to bed so we went. Then he wanted down so I stayed on the sofa and he settled down. I eventually went up to bed I can hear him if the hall door is left open he was fine then and eventually came upstairs.
Just had a tiny episode before coming down the stairs he was sitting waiting put my hand over his nose again and it stopped. He has now gone back into the garden and is laying down the end he does seem a bit quiet I will be keeping an eye on him and if I am worried will pop him along to the vet for a check up.
Joedee that is exactly how it sounds I watched that dog last night but didn't listen to the vet talking. Listened this morning and it does sound the same.
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-07-2014, 07:04 AM
Thanks; I can now get dressed and hit the long road to Killarney with good wishes ringing in my ears!

You go Helena! Go girl!
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-07-2014, 07:07 AM
Good Morning Rose and Helena and anyone else typing whilst I am doing so.

Rose, I do so wish you luck, love and a prayer to go with you today. Take care.

Helena, thank God your finger is now free of its encasement. Do be so careful with it though to be on the safe side. I hope all goes well with the Accountant and Dave's prospective buyer.

Lynn, do hope Dillon has got over his episode, rather worrying even if it's not so serious. It's the repetitive nature of the beast.

Malka, hope your poorly tummy is ok now must have come out in sympathy with mine.

I think I am winning the battle of the withdrawal but had a bad day yesterday am hoping I am going to be much better today.

Have a good day everyone. God Bless.
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-07-2014, 07:21 AM
Morning, everyone. Hope everyone is doing okay. I am probably going to bite the bullet and take Nigredo to the vet next Monday.

I don't know what the weird smell is, where it is coming from on him and I cannot wash it off or anything and it's driving me nuts! So I'll take him to the vet if it isn't gone by next Monday.

Someone suggested he ate something horrible smelling and it's coming through his pores or something like a garlic type effect, but I have NO idea what he could have eaten. He's almost always with me and I didn't see him eat anything weird?

It's a really odd ear waxy type smell but isn't coming from his ears. I put his collar in perfumey stuff for our trip to the elderly home on Sunday, as the smell is very noticeable when you're close to him.

His skin and coat look great, as it always does... and he's perfectly fine otherwise. The cats are avoiding him and Jade seems to notice the smell, as well. His bed doesn't smell like it and it doesn't get on your hands when you touch him... but it's moderately strong and getting worse. So baffling!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-07-2014, 08:14 AM
Morning Moyra glad you are slowly winning the battle.
Morning Myra strange couldn't be his food could it ? Laid in something nasty while your back was turned ? Hopefully the vet can put your mind at rest.

Took Dillon for a short stroll up the village over the bridge and back. He got excited and started barking when I got his collar and started the reverse sneezing again it does say excitement is on of the things that can set it off. He stopped before I could get up to help him stop it. He walked fine no sneezing and had his nose in everything as usual sniffing so I am wondering whether something has literally got up his nose and irritated that and his throat.
He seems well enough in himself other than that. Or he has a touch of hayfever he does sound a bit nasally am wondering whether to try a piriton.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-07-2014, 08:15 AM
Morning all.
Good luck today Rosebud hope it is not too harrowing.
Good news re your hand Helena but please be careful with it
Lynn sounds like you got some rest last night, more than I thought you would anyway. I hope it doesn't reocur.
Moyra I'm glad you are winning and that you are feeling fairly well.
mjfromga I hope you get to the bottom of the smell..... very unpleasant.

I'm going Tangoing today! Maybe I should put an alert out to everyone in Paignton!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-07-2014, 08:17 AM
Morning Nippy Jen. Surprised me too it was good he eventually came up I could sleep with him in the room because any strange noise and I was there immediately.
JoedeeUK
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-07-2014, 08:36 AM
Reverse sneezing is not dangerous & appears much worse than it is, Cavaliers are masters at it & I learnt early on to close off the nostrils & gently open the mouth, after a few episodes they usually open their mouths themselves & it stops.
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 > Last »