Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-09-2005, 10:03 AM

Internet

One of my friends wants to get on the internet because her daughter needs it for her homework (she is in senior school) and she asked me who I recommend. Well we are with Wanadoo broadband which is 17.99 a month but we use our internet a lot but don't think she will be at the moment because she doesn't use the computer at all so I think that this package would be a bit expensive for her. I have printed all the Wanadoo options out of her and also the NTL one that sounds good for 9.99 but it does say in small writing that it will go up to 17.99 after 12 months

Wanadoo used to do a package that wasn't so expensive but you could use after 6 o'clock at night but paid a lump sum not 1p a minute on your phone bill, but I can't see that option now so I think they must have stopped doing it.

Can anybody recommend a cheaper broadband than 17.99 a month or isn't there one.
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-09-2005, 10:46 AM
Your friend should go with Virgin 14:99 a month with no 12 month contract with free connection & modem.
3gb download limit 512 connection
Virgin Broadband
royv
Dogsey Senior
Male 

13-09-2005, 12:03 PM
UKOnline do a 9.99 per month 512k broadband service.

There is no connection charge until 3rd October

Product details

Check to see if they can receive it:

ADSL Checker

If they don't have a clue about setting computer stuff up, suggest they purchase the ADSL modem through UKOnline