View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
MarchHound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-10-2012, 06:28 AM

Offered a dog......again......based on a social network site?

For people that don't know, a certain woofter of mine has het own page on a social site that is fairly open and used to advertise the food Jin is sponsored by.

Anyways, this is the THIRD time I have been offered a dog, based on that page alone.....the persons never met me or Jin, they've judged me on the videos and photos I post.

I'm sorry, but isn't that completely potty? I'd NEVER judge someone on a page alone!
Sosha
Almost a Veteran
Female 

16-10-2012, 06:41 AM
Not really, walked off with the lodger after a 30min chat and it was me doing the chatting.

Edit: Would imagine from Jinty's page it's kind of obvious how loved she is too.
MarchHound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-10-2012, 12:53 PM
Hehe, thanks Sosha.....it probably is!
EmmiS
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-10-2012, 01:30 PM
I'm not sure, I know several people, including myself, who have been offered horses by people we don't know. But then horses are a small world, and there is a chance if you've ever been vaguely involved in one of the sports, someone will know of you, and will say "oh ask so and so."

Might be a similar situation?