New Member!

Dogs owned: 2 siberian husky's
v.m.smith is Male
03-10-2012, 09:20 PM   #1

Hate people trying have your dogs taken off you

Reply With Quote Nominate this person for a Member of The Month award

Welcome to the Dogsey Forums!
Welcome to the LARGEST DOG FORUM in the world!!*

Welcome, you are seeing this message because you are viewing our dog owners forum as a guest. You are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Dog Lovers, on the biggest and best dog forum in the world!*

Doing so will unlock lots of features enabling you to participate on the site... and will also get rid of this message box and the advert on the left.

Click here to register for FREE!

*Dogsey hosts the largest English language dog-related forum in the world! By total number of posts.

Dogsey Veteran

03-10-2012, 09:25 PM   #2

Re: Hate people trying have your dogs taken off you

I am sorry you are having this - some people are really nasty. I had the same with my neighbours - calling the police and SSPCA saying my dogs were neglected and needed urgent vet attention
The SSPCA were totaly lovely and said they just have to come out when they get a call - the police took one look and said they could see it was utter rubbish

But I know how horrible it is, how mean and petty people can be

New Member!

Dogs owned: 2 siberian husky's
v.m.smith is Male
04-10-2012, 09:37 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Mcfuzzylugs
I am sorry you are having this - some people are really nasty. I had the same with my neighbours - calling the police and SSPCA saying my dogs were neglected and needed urgent vet attention
The SSPCA were totaly lovely and said they just have to come out when they get a call - the police took one look and said they could see it was utter rubbish

But I know how horrible it is, how mean and petty people can be
ben
i understand,wen the spca came they could see they ok as we got harley from the spca in 2007 as he was about 8months old from that day i keep in tuch with them all the time so the person that made all that up got egg on his face and the person spreaded it around as well as i herd people talking about 2husky dogs that dont see daylight my name was mud so i put every one straight about it the person makes trouble where ever he goes.

Dogsey Veteran

Dogs owned: Chihuahua and labrador
04-10-2012, 12:12 PM   #4

We always know when one of our neighbours comes back into the country (they are missionaries) as the dog warden and RSPCA become regular visitors - dog warden doesn't come round anymore just rings me to say they are at it again and not to worry he has been round often enough to know how well ours are looked after.

RSPCA doesn't take much sending away now either.

Why they do it I do not know, too much time on their hands perhaps .....

Dogsey Veteran

Dogs owned: siberian huskys,csv's 2 x mutt
04-10-2012, 01:36 PM   #5

Vincent...I know u on the 'other side' and love seeing the pics of your dogs(and the ferrets!!) They have space(wished I lived where u do!) Love and what seems to me a great life!(As I havnt met u personally I can only go on ur posts and pics)
Its horrible when it happens...I'm sure the sspca will be having their time wasted...give the woo's a hug