Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Marnie
New Member!
Female 

08-08-2012, 01:41 PM

Just to say hi - but I have questions too

I hope I'm doing the right thing by starting a new thread just to say hello. Well, not just that because I have a couple of questions about things that have cropped up recently.

First one: while grooming my dog, Poppy, I noticed some dustlike powder on her back at the rump end. I think she may have a bit of dandruff. Can anyone advise the best way of dealing with this, please?

Second one is about teeth. I was a bit troubled when I heard about tooth problems that can come with age. My dog is nearly 9 and her teeth look okay but I am wondering what I can do to keep them that way. Rather hastily I bought a dog toothbrush and had a go this morning with just water. She was fine with it, and although it was more of an introductory session, I am wondering if this will make any difference. Can anyone advise about teeth cleaning please?
Angie1966
Dogsey Senior
Female 

08-08-2012, 01:44 PM
Hi Marnie, welcome to Dogsey!

You'll get much more feedback if you post your questions in the the Dog Health section