Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
K'Ehleyr
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-03-2012, 03:18 PM

Ishka's first suitor

I think Ishka had her first suitor today. Dont worry she's safely behind locked doors . He had no collar on but I tried to see if he would come to me so I could scan him but he ran off up the road. Here he is, sorry for the bad pic he was a bit shy. I hope he gets home ok Roll on end of season.

Wozzy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-03-2012, 03:59 PM
I remember when our bitch was in season years ago, at that time dogs roamed free and we had a constant roamer lived round the corner, and he spent all night on one occasion trying to dig his way through our back door. He was a golden retriever cross called Jasper and an absolute nuisance.
K'Ehleyr
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-03-2012, 05:41 PM
Hes skulking around outside again. Hes not being to much of a pain at this stage. Im gonna have to scare him off again soon as Ishka's gonna need a wee and Im paranoid of fence jumping even though the back one is 6ft
tipsy
Dogsey Junior
Female 

03-03-2012, 07:03 PM
Aah we so need to go on our walk, I forget how close we live...you can see my house in that picture lol don't recognise that roaming dog though thou x x
K'Ehleyr
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-03-2012, 07:22 PM
Originally Posted by tipsy View Post
Aah we so need to go on our walk, I forget how close we live...you can see my house in that picture lol don't recognise that roaming dog though thou x x
We do Keep your eyes peeled for him, looks quite old close up. Scary seeing him like that with all the car and the bus thundering passed
tipsy
Dogsey Junior
Female 

03-03-2012, 08:01 PM
Aah saying that does he look like a German shepherd cross? Ages and ages ago there was one of those, who looked old, hanging round by the convenience shop, a young boy had found him. He was friendly but had snapped at the young lad and then ran off. luckily he hadn't caused any damage other than scaring the poor boy

Apparently he strays quite a lot cos his owners just let him out to roam. Al has just taken poppy out for a walk so I've told him to keep an eye out
X x