Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
shellspack
New Member!
Female 

08-11-2011, 05:45 PM

Season straight after phantom???

Well my little girl is causing us grief!!!! She has had her spey cancelled 3 times now and looks like it may be happening again

She is 16 mths old and had 2 seasons. We cancelled the spey after her first season as she was so small. She was booked in again for the 7th October (2mths after her 2nd season) but then was showing signs of KC. Think she escaped it actually but my old dogs were bad with it. Booked in again for 7th November. This time she does have KC and also getting over a phantom pregnancy She had a small amount of milk. Vet advised giving her 2 weeks to get over the KC and her milk should hopefully have dried up on its own.

Well today her Vulva is swollen It looks to me like she may be starting a split season. Is this possible straight after a phantom?? No signs of bleeding/discharge yet.