Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-11-2011, 11:41 AM

11 Month Border Collie males

I have persuaded hubby to let me put our two 11 month old border collie brothers on here, in the hope that we can find good, active and knowledgeable homes for these lads.

They were bred by my FIL and so we know the lines they are from but they are not registered.

Neither are showing enough interest in sheep, and so it would be wonderful to find them active pet homes where they could enjoy agility or flyball or similar.

If anyone knows of someone looking for a lovely, friendly collie dog then please get them to PM me.

Both boys have lovely temperaments and are good with other dogs, animals and children. The only downside is that they aren't house trained. They have also lived on the farm here since they were 8 weeks old and have never been off the hill, however I would be happy to take them into town/to the beach etc and to busier places to see how they get on if anyone show a genuine interest.

The dogs are in the northern most part of the Scottish Borders, but as we have family in Cumbria/Lancashire and Yorkshire, it would be possible for any prospective new homes to see the pups there if needs be.

I can get more recent pics if needed

youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-11-2011, 12:05 PM
Shame Im not alittle younger hun I'd snap your arm off.

But I've made a conscience decision not to have another dog Im getting far to old to outlive Border Collies
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-11-2011, 12:27 PM
Oooooooooooooooooo. how tempting is that?!
spockky boy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-11-2011, 12:28 PM
Moobli I am intrested, I will PM you later with some more questions once I have talked to the OH....
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-11-2011, 04:10 PM
Thanks everyone. They are both really lovely ... so anyone who is interested/tempted, please send me a PM. It would be brilliant for the two boys to find homes on here so I could keep in touch with their new owners and know they are doing ok.

Both boys are very ball orientated and biddable/easily trained.

Here are a couple of more recent photos ...

Glen

Sweep - second dog in photo and Glen again, third dog in photo.

JoedeeUK
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-11-2011, 07:56 PM
Shame they are not girls as my Rjj won't accept a male other than a baby puppy Not for breeding of course from as keeping Keewee entire is enough for me.
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-11-2011, 08:12 PM
Oh what a shame Dyane. Both boys are quite submissive to other dogs, but wouldn't want to upset the apple cart. I did think Glen looked a little like your Rjj.
JoedeeUK
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-11-2011, 11:44 PM
Originally Posted by Moobli View Post
Oh what a shame Dyane. Both boys are quite submissive to other dogs, but wouldn't want to upset the apple cart. I did think Glen looked a little like your Rjj.
Hm yes he does

Poor Wukee is submissive to all, however it doesn't stop Rjj having words with him from time to time !
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-11-2011, 07:04 AM
Tempting but impractical sadly.
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-11-2011, 08:57 AM
Originally Posted by Ramble View Post
Tempting but impractical sadly.
What a shame I would have loved for you to have one of the boys Ailsa.
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 > Last »