Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-11-2011, 09:15 AM

Cheery thread

Life in the young's household hasn't been the best over the last few weeks, however I sat last night watching Mojo and tears of joy ran down my face as I watched her quirky terror ways
She has such funny habits I thought I would share.

So here goes................ When I go out without the dogs in the morning they go on their bed in the kitchen........not Mojo she runs upstairs and stays there till I get back
The kitchen is no place for a terror terrier
The second I pick up the horse buckets in the afternoon, she lies down on the sofa, but always pulls a cushion underneath her.........no bare leather sofa for the terror terrier
Around 8pm at night its '''''''''zoomie time'''''''''' she has those figure of 8 mastered to a tee
We have a plastic bucket in the kitchen full of chews, nylon ones, hide ones, old bones, new bones, a couple of old tea towels (mojo's favourite raggy toys) so around 9pm they All have to be brought out and displayed used to torment Border Collies with, or simply thrown in the air to play catch/shook/kill with
10pm - 10.30pm Mojo wants to go to bed....so she sits on the stairs and keeps popping her head through the bannister looking down at me and with a ''grunt'' ''grumble'' ''odd yap'' its ''time for bed folks and there she will stay till someone goes to bed
But the funniest thing is.....the second someone puts their foot on the stair she runs down like a bat out of hell and will sit by the cupboard .......... is it one 'bonio' just like the Border Collies have..................why....hell no!!!! its TWO for a terror terrier and off to bed she goes....with one sticking out each side of her mouth

She's so much fun
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-11-2011, 09:19 AM
can I borrow Mojo
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-11-2011, 09:31 AM
Originally Posted by SLB View Post
can I borrow Mojo
she is one of the most amusing dogs .....if you need cheering up, she's your girl
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-11-2011, 09:33 AM
Oh I don't know I have my own here.. he's pretty special too.
Can I share his routine?
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-11-2011, 09:39 AM
Originally Posted by SLB View Post
Oh I don't know I have my own here.. he's pretty special too.
Can I share his routine?
Of course.....all cheery quirkies are welcome
rachelsetters
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-11-2011, 09:49 AM
She sounds a bundle of fun.... nothing like a dog with character to get through tough times is there
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-11-2011, 09:52 AM
Originally Posted by rachelsetters View Post
She sounds a bundle of fun.... nothing like a dog with character to get through tough times is there
Have to agree, she has really helped
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-11-2011, 10:16 AM
Ok well 7.30am tail starts wagging on the bed, thump thump thump thump.. waking me up - as soon as he sees movement - BAM, he pounces and my face gets washed whether I like it or not.

8am (apart from this one because his ears are playing up and it's very windy) I start getting his stuff ready, if I go near the door, he backs up the stairs and sits on them until the door is opened and as soon as I say Ok, he will sit on the steps waiting for the door to be locked and his lead put on.

I then proceed to walk around the lake looking like I'm looking like I'm missing a dog. Occasionally when we do see people, they will tell me - "theres a dog in those bushes, are you looking for it?" To which I reply - nah, he's mine.. just doing what he does.. But I can always hear him.
Every now and then I can hear ducks disturbed and I know he's told them they should be in the water not on the land..

Then we get back about 9am and I'll sit down and drink my morning coffee at which he stands and paws at my leg.. reminding me the rabbits need seeing to "AFTER MY COFFEE, DOG!" So we go out and see to the rabbits, uncover them, feed them, and give them a cuddle and Louie gives them a lick..

Then Mummy spends an hour or two on Dogsey and then does the housework - and when it's all nice and tidy - Louie raids the waste basket in the toilet - where the toilet roll tubes are - then he rips them up on my clean carpets and floors.

Then we play where Louie runs around the garden like a tit.. making me chuckle because he runs into the hedge a lot..

Then Auntie Nic Nic come home from college and he'll run around looking for something to present her with.

Then at 10:30pm the paw starts going - claws on my leg, slowly being dragged down.. that means bedtime. The past few nights, me and my sister have watched some american programmes on the laptop - Louie has look very disgusted at her when she sits on his side of the bed!

And then it starts all over again, except for today, we're on the sofa with the quilt
chlosmum
Almost a Veteran
Female 

01-11-2011, 12:23 PM
Youngstevie ... Can I put "she who must ALWAYS be obeyed" .. Miss Bossy Boots Tibbie .. into an envelope and post her to you?

On second thoughts ... I couldn't coz I'd miss her quirky ways too much! How about Sashicat instead????
emma47
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-11-2011, 08:50 PM
Mojo sounds like such a funny girl that gave me a giggle
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >