Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Hamepages
New Member!
Male 

21-10-2011, 05:30 PM

Bianca - A truly remarkable re-homing charity

Bianca is a Portuguese charity that rescues, treats, cares for and then re-homes stray and abandoned dogs and cats. Many of the animals, which are left in the streets to fend for themselves or at best, tied or chained the fence of the Bianca compound, have suffered horrendously though neglect and mistreatment. Established in 2002 in Sesimbra, south of Lisbon, and run by volunteers, Bianca now takes 600 animals into its care every year. The shelter currently looks after 250 dogs and 30 cats and re-homes the animals both locally to responsible owners and through a network of animal associations in Northern Europe.
I was so moved by theor wonderful work that I have now helped to establish "Friends of Bianca" with the sole purpose of raising funds throughout the English speaking world to assist Bianca.
If you would like further information about "Friends of Bianca" and how you can help email me at [contact details removed]. You can also go to Bianca's own website at [link removed]