Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

22-08-2011, 07:33 PM

Enry, Boxer, DOB 2006 - Gatwick, Surrey

Enry, Boxer, DOB 2006 - Gatwick, Surrey

Homing Requirements: Enry is in need of his caring family. He would suit an only pet family, meeting dogs really well outside but an experienced dog family who have had more than one dog 'may' be able to introduce as a second dog. Secure garden and regular walks regime. Enry could live with children.

His Story: Enry was found stray very thin and in poor health. He had many teeth out when we neutered him. He has been wormed and chipped. Enry is now fully vax'd.

Advert: Enry is a kind and caring Boxer. He adores people and children and really likes dogs too! He needs to settle with them and introducing him outside on a lead is no problem but unsure he would like another in his house. Enry offers enjoyable walks in the pleasure of his company and doesn't pull on the lead. He travels well in a car secured by a harness, curious but settles.

Enry has a beautiful light brindle coat which improved in quality and softness once with us. Enry has bounced back into good health much faster than we imagined and we now believe he is around 5 years old. Can't tell you what a dream this dog is...come and meet him and fall deeply!

"Please note this dog is currently in boarding kennels and is also available for foster until a 'forever' home is found".

If you are interested in re-homing please complete our homing questionnaire so we can ensure our dogs are matched and will suit your circumstances/lifestyle.

***PLEASE NOTE: We are a rescue finding dogs their forever homes. We usually ask for a minimum donation of £150 at the time of adoption, for each dog, to help us continue helping homeless dogs***.
Velvetboxers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-08-2011, 08:34 PM
What a lovely boy - Boxer lovers take note!! Where about's in the country is he boarding and I will pass the word
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

22-08-2011, 08:41 PM
He is in near Gatwick, Surrey. Tks
Pawsonboard
Almost a Veteran
Female 

22-08-2011, 08:41 PM
Hes only 40 mins away from me!! Argh!!!.... must... not ..... enquire....

I do miss having a boxerbum about
Velvetboxers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-08-2011, 08:46 PM
Originally Posted by Pawsonboard View Post
Hes only 40 mins away from me!! Argh!!!.... must... not ..... enquire....

I do miss having a boxerbum about
Doesn't hurt to go and visit.....
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

03-11-2011, 06:36 PM
This dog has now been homed.
Closed Thread