Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-07-2011, 05:18 AM

Good morning Dogsey folk - Monday!

Morning all,

Baz is slightly less in the dawg-house today, thanks to buying me an iPod docking station yesterday. I love it and was playing music whilst cooking tonight’s dinner and preparing veg for freezing.

Dancing around the kitchen oblivious to everything else is a fab way to exercise . The only down side was playing “God only knows” by the Beach Boys and crying....... not sure why, but that song always reduces me to tears.....

Anyhoo......

Have a great day, everyone, and stay safe.

Today's gem:
"I am." is reportedly the shortest sentence in the English language. Could it be that "I Do" is the longest sentence?
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-07-2011, 05:22 AM
Morning

Glad you like your new Ipod docking station

Don't understand where the weekend's gone

Happy Monday all xx
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-07-2011, 05:29 AM
Originally Posted by Lou View Post
Morning

Glad you like your new Ipod docking station

Don't understand where the weekend's gone

Happy Monday all xx
Morning Lou - me either, hon
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-07-2011, 06:00 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all.

Sorry to hear Baz was in the dog house glad to hear is almost out, and a wise move it sounds by him too.

Nice morning out there already. There was mist on the field this morning.

Car still not sold I do not know where people get the time to waste other peoples time not even a courtesy phone call to say they wouldn't be coming after all. Better luck hopefully tomorrow evening.

Gorden has work today so the house should be quiet and I hve some birthday shopping to do for him and some food shopping for the freezer for Marks 30th birthday party next month.

Ha ha at todays gem. Have a good day all.
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-07-2011, 06:03 AM
Morning Vicki and all,
I still don't have a clue what an ipod or docking station thingy is, but perhaps one day I will catchup with technology.
Today I have 3-4 ladies coming to my house lunchtime as we are going to be taught massage by a qualified massuer and osteopath free of charge. She wanted to get a small group of people together as she said she always gives the massage and never recieves, so the aim is she will teach us all so we can give each other massage and it won't cost any of us a penny. Only problem was we had nowhere to do it so I have offered my house Monday lunchtimes.
Have a good day everyone and take care.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-07-2011, 06:03 AM
Good Morning Cuz xxxx

Glad you got your Ipod docking station ... not that I know what your talking about Im still learning to load the DVD, sorry Im a woman still living in the 50's and early 60's hun it completely confused me when they took the ticket collector off the bus, Im still reeling about that

Anyway moving on from my short comings, here's hoping you have a great day and so does every one else
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-07-2011, 07:29 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all

Got the new estate agent coming round at lunchtime to take some piccies so I have to get my skates on and tidy up again...I dunno, I left Clive and Daniel here alone yesterday and the place looks like a bombs hit it

Sad news this morning, my brother-in-law phoned to say they had lost their 3 year old Staffie in the night, he'd been having seizures ...damn puppy farmers

Hope you all have a good day
Blackie's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-07-2011, 07:35 AM
morning all

off up to asda for bread and some sandwich stuff, collect something from the hospital and give blackie a really good run. after that some chill time

have a good one all

sue
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

11-07-2011, 07:59 AM
'morning Vicki and everyone,

Weather a bit cool today, big thunder storm last night, will have to go look for any damage in a moment!

Have a good day everyone.
Pawsonboard
Almost a Veteran
Female 

11-07-2011, 08:23 AM
Morning all,

Bad day yesterday, still reeling from it I think. We lost our 3 year old Gecko yesterday morning. Shes not been right for a while so was sort of expecting it but still very upsetting. It was mine and the OH's first pet together and its hit him so hard.

On top of that he had a bad day working on the car, nothing went right and by the time I got up to the garage about half 6 he looked like he was about to cry

Sent him out for a drive to calm down and made him his favorite dinner so hopefully that did him some good!

Gorgeous day here so going to take the camera out for walkies and get some more walkies pics for the website!

Hope everyone has a nice day xx
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >