Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-06-2011, 03:24 PM

Hmmm.... landywoods problem...

well after saying how great they are, and how pleased i was with the food, i may now have a problem.

i emailed them to see if i could place an order with them again as my last one is running low, and i asked with their being a meat shortage could i order.

they emailed me back saying thats fine, but i had two orders outstanding that i hadnt paid for, and i need to pay for those first.

i have only ever placed ONE order with them, which came to £36.40. which i paid, and i know they had the payment, because it went out of my account.

i emailed them back telling them this, and have as of yet not had a reply....

ergh... i hate hassle.
IanIOW
Dogsey Senior
Male 

15-06-2011, 04:13 PM
Here's another company that have started delivering further a field.I have been having the tripe off them for over 3 years now but from my local independant pet shop who they supply.Could be worth a phone call and the prices are good.
http://www.bulmerdogfood.co.uk/home
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-06-2011, 04:20 PM
just hope they dont expect me to pay again for whatever they seem to think ive ordered!
TabithaJ
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-06-2011, 05:14 PM
I was going to order with Landywoods but didn't because of some of the negative reviews I saw on this site. Instead I went with Berriewoods - not sure where you are but might be worth checking to see if they cover your area? I've only placed one order with them but was really impressed.
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-06-2011, 05:16 PM
well landywoods was my first order. thats why i dont get that they say i have two orders, ive only ordered with them once...

and if i hadnt paid by now, surely they would of got in touch? i made the order the beginning of march!!
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-06-2011, 07:44 PM
we had our order this morning..5 boxes of tripe...erm we ordered 7 (as always!) - then the bill was £10 more than it should have been although our order was incomplete! I dont think so, told the driver this and had to ring them up while he was here, we was not best pleased - although it was sorted - now having to wait 3 weeks for the rest of our order!
Ripsnorterthe2nd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-06-2011, 07:55 PM
I used to have a few problems with DAF too when Lee was doing the orders (sorry Lee if you're listening!), things would often be missed from my order. They've now got a new sales employee and she's fab! Everything is spot on and the correspondence is always very quick.

I know how you feel though, I hate hassle too.
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-06-2011, 06:57 AM
think i may have to switch to DAF. its a bit more expensive..

does any one know what the chicken wings are like from DAF? how many do you get for the price and what size are they?

any comments about the more expensive meats? e.g. duck, rabbit, venison? did the dogs like them?

their liver and kidney seems pretty expensive? any one know how much you get?

dont understand why landywoods seem to think i havent paid for two orders... really bugging me.
krlyr
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-06-2011, 07:41 AM
Have Landywoods come back to you? It may just be a mixup - my supplier asked me for payment last month but I'd already paid so just let him know the date it was sent for him to doublecheck. These companies are run by humans who make mistakes sometimes! I'd just let them know the date you placed the order that you received and the date payment cleared in your bank and see what they say.
werewolf
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-06-2011, 08:34 AM
Hope you get it sorted xxxx
Does anyone know what the DAF Beef Chunks are like now? Are they the original ones?
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >