Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-07-2005, 06:51 PM

I Just Got Myself a little Job!

Hi Everyone. Well I've been feeling a bit lazy and bored (well not since joining DW!)for the past couple of years since I finished my canteen on a building site, so wasjust looking in the local village shop window on Sat for something part time to give me some pocket money, and I left a msg for this job 2/3 hrs. per day @ £10.00 per hr. so I thought that will suit me! Anyway, he has just phoned me and they are an elderley couple living in my village who need some help with shopping and a bit of tidying up and cooking a couple of hours every day, 10am till 12 am. and they want somebody who is pleasant and likes to talk! Lol! I think this little job will be right up my street, as I like talking! I'm off to theirs at 12 o'clock tomorrow to meet them, and they sound sooo nice, they have had businesses all over the World and are very intelligent (so he said!) and comfortably off in a lovely big new bungalow - sounds perfect to me! I will let you know!
Annestaff
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

04-07-2005, 06:53 PM
Thats great news, hope it all goes well
Fred
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

04-07-2005, 06:54 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54
Hi Everyone. Well I've been feeling a bit lazy and bored (well not since joining DW!)for the past couple of years since I finished my canteen on a building site, so wasjust looking in the local village shop window on Sat for something part time to give me some pocket money, and I left a msg for this job 2/3 hrs. per day @ £10.00 per hr. so I thought that will suit me! Anyway, he has just phoned me and they are an elderley couple living in my village who need some help with shopping and a bit of tidying up and cooking a couple of hours every day, 10am till 12 am. and they want somebody who is pleasant and likes to talk! Lol! I think this little job will be right up my street, as I like talking! I'm off to theirs at 12 o'clock tomorrow to meet them, and they sound sooo nice, they have had businesses all over the World and are very intelligent (so he said!) and comfortably off in a lovely big new bungalow - sounds perfect to me! I will let you know!
super Helen will do you good get you out and when you can talk just right for you ( have you got permission) ?
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-07-2005, 06:55 PM
Thanks Annestaff, I'm getting quite excited about it, as it really does sound exactly what I want and my dogs won't be affected by it at all, as that is usually my going out/shopping time! Perfect hey! £10 per hr. is quite good too!
bellaluna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-07-2005, 06:55 PM
How exciting

Congratulations and good luck tomoz
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-07-2005, 06:56 PM
Thanks Fred, well I just put it to o/h and he made a funny sort of smile, don't quite know what that one was all about? He said I don't have to work, but I need some money of my own as my funds have run out and I can't live off a man, I'm far too independent!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-07-2005, 06:57 PM
Originally Posted by bellaluna
How exciting

Congratulations and good luck tomoz
Thanks bellaluna! He did sound really nice too
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-07-2005, 06:59 PM
Hey well done Helen! Hope it all goes well
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-07-2005, 07:04 PM
Thanks myschievous, but you may miss me a bit on here during those hours? Nah, you've got my stand in now, goes by the name of "Fredsdoghouse"!
Fred
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

04-07-2005, 07:06 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54
Thanks myschievous, but you may miss me a bit on here during those hours? Nah, you've got my stand in now, goes by the name of "Fredsdoghouse"!
Oh Helen
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > Last »