View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
KJWarli
New Member!
Female 

31-03-2011, 01:36 PM

Hi guys, this is a plea for help, so fellow dog lovers please give this a read xx

FUDGE was my grandmothers 4 month old puppy, she was a staffordshire bull terrier cross (my nan was informed with an american bull) she was the most loving and happy dog ever. She was no threat to anybody! Yet on the 22nd of March our poor baby was awoken by the police knocking on my grandmothers door saying they were seizing her.. Fudge was put down an hour after them leaving my nans house, she was given no chance and no tests were done on her to determine her breed before her death

Please sign this petition to help us achieve some justice for Fudge, we wont get her back but we may be able to spread enough awareness to prevent this happening to anybody else!

Thanks guys xxx

www.petitionbuzz.com/petitions/justiceforfudge
Kerriebaby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2011, 02:37 PM
they put the dog to sleep within an hour? have you contacted DDA watch?
kate_7590
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2011, 02:41 PM
Why did the police seize the dog if it didnt do something wrong? :S
shirls
Dogsey Senior
Female 

31-03-2011, 02:43 PM
Contact DDA Watch although not much they can do now. I didn't think they could do that did your gran sign her consent? What an awful thing for you all to go through x
Dawes Paws
Dogsey Senior
Female 

31-03-2011, 02:47 PM
According to dda watch a lot of people do sign the destruction form without fully knowing what they are doing. They are taken by su ch surprise they kind of just do as they are told! would def contact dda watch anyway.
Very sorry
sarah1983
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2011, 02:53 PM
Originally Posted by kate_7590 View Post
Coz she was unfortunate enough to have a certain look I guess.

I'd agree with contacting DDA Watch.
kate_7590
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2011, 02:55 PM
Originally Posted by sarah1983 View Post
Coz she was unfortunate enough to have a certain look I guess.

I'd agree with contacting DDA Watch.
How aweful
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2011, 02:56 PM
Originally Posted by kate_7590 View Post
The dog doesn't have do anything wrong,BSL isn't about what a dog does or doesn't do but about the way they look.

So sorry to hear about Fudge
KJWarli
New Member!
Female 

31-03-2011, 03:01 PM
Thanks everyone for taking th time to read, my nan is in contact with the DDA and I cant say too much at the moment under their orders as they are extremely unhappy with the police and are trying their best to get some justice! My nan was presented with 'a form' and when she tried to get her glasses to read it the police woman assured her it was merely a form to say that she wasnt under any duress, we now know it was probably the warrant for the pups death She was a fantastic puppy and as one of 10 grandchildren she was brilliant with kids and people, she didnt even go out on walks as my nan didnt like to venture out late as an elderly lady..
When I am allowed to say more I will or if you would like to join [mod edit - please read posting guideline 6.2] there will be updates on there, thanks again for reading xx
leadstaffs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2011, 03:12 PM
A lot of people sign the form because the police say if they do they can get medical treatment for the dog if needed, if they sign the form and give the police responsibility for the dog.

Once they have responsibility for the dog they can destroy without your permission. Thats the bit they don't tell you.

They said this to many people who were worried about medication their dogs where on, sign the form and we will be able to get them what medication they need. Yer right.
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 > Last »