Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Rolosmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-03-2011, 05:52 PM

Sheer love!

Ruby is 11 months today and Rolo 8 months in just over a week, and I can not believe the sheer pleasure that i have from them, and the real love that i feel for them.

Rolo has been here coming up 6 months and Ruby coming up 2 months and i can not remember life before, I rush to get home if i have to go out without them, cant wait to see them and the sheer whole body waggy bum greeting just lifts you every time.

This is someone who for 20odd years said 'no way' to a dog, what amazing little pups to have got so into my head, that I am now so in love with them!

The pleasure from watching them running around on a walk is just something I cant describe, I know this is the honeymoon period, and maybe it will seem more of a chore in a few years time, but the countryside we are getting out to and the fun we are having is just wonderful!
Miranda Luck
Dogsey Junior
Female 

11-03-2011, 05:54 PM
Ahhhh! That's true 'Puppy Love'
suecurrie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-03-2011, 06:08 PM
That is so lovely. It is always the honeymoon period with dogs - just gets better and better. grin:
Rolosmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-03-2011, 06:15 PM
My husband said to me the other day, dont you now wish you had got a dog sooner, but i really think that now was the right time, the work position we are in, our time of life, the age of our children and just our general willingness to be more home birds and not out on theme park days out etc has made this a really good time for us and we are just having such a lovely time with these two lovely pups, even the frustrating hard work times are funny most of the time and all part of the love!