Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
astle9
Dogsey Senior
Male 

04-03-2011, 05:12 PM

Julius k9 harness

i have read some posts on here but if anyone does have it, worth it or not, thank you.
Wyrd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-03-2011, 05:24 PM
I have a Julius K9 IDC Harness for my Dally, it's well made and fits him well and has been useful for grabbing hold of him.

My mums Springer has a Doxlock, I had trouble getting it to fit him at first, it isn't as well made as the Julius K9 in my opinion, and he has already nearly ripped off one of the plastic rings, and I have had to use rivets to repair it.

Coopers Harness
astle9
Dogsey Senior
Male 

04-03-2011, 07:35 PM
Thank you i was going for the Doxlock so now i am sure it is the Julius k9 for my springer.
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-03-2011, 10:10 PM
also have a julius here on my staffie, fab harness and really good with the handle on it. Excellent fit and really smart looking. Feels really well made too.
honeytone
Dogsey Junior
Female 

05-03-2011, 09:48 AM
I recently bought a Julius K9 Jogging Leash set and a IDC Powerharness (size 0 - for dogs weighing 14 - 25k), as I'm just starting to get into Canicross.

The harness is of really high quality but not really suited to being a pulling harness, as is used in Canicross.

It has been used twice and has a light caking of dried mud in places, which should brush off fine. If this is the size you require I'd gladly clean it up for you and you could have it for half price (I paid £29.99).

PM me if you're interested.
astle9
Dogsey Senior
Male 

05-03-2011, 06:25 PM
Originally Posted by honeytone View Post
I recently bought a Julius K9 Jogging Leash set and a IDC Powerharness (size 0 - for dogs weighing 14 - 25k), as I'm just starting to get into Canicross.

The harness is of really high quality but not really suited to being a pulling harness, as is used in Canicross.

It has been used twice and has a light caking of dried mud in places, which should brush off fine. If this is the size you require I'd gladly clean it up for you and you could have it for half price (I paid £29.99).

PM me if you're interested.
Sadly already ordered from amazon but thank you anyway, same size as well the one i have ordered is camo.
honeytone
Dogsey Junior
Female 

06-03-2011, 03:29 AM
I thought it might've been too late.

Your dog will look so smart in his new camo harnass. He'll be the envy of all the other dogs!