View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-02-2011, 02:39 PM

Kennel Club give £2000 to Husky Welfare.

http://www.dogworld.co.uk/News/05-Charitable

Yes the KENNEL CLUB!!! Imagine that, the KC helping dogs!!
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-02-2011, 08:32 PM
No replies!! Not really surprised considering the anti KC/show people. Still, Im pleased these dogs received help.
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

05-02-2011, 08:34 PM
Originally Posted by Borderdawn View Post
No replies!! Not really surprised considering the anti KC/show people. Still, Im pleased these dogs received help.
Just caugth it..

Well done ot them,
morganstar
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-02-2011, 08:35 PM
Well done to the KC, lets hope its the start of much more charity on their part.
Tassle
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-02-2011, 08:38 PM
That's nice.

Is this something they do regularly or is it a one off? (ie - do they choose a charity each year or whatever?)
astle9
Dogsey Senior
Male 

05-02-2011, 08:41 PM
I never knew the kennel club were for just show people, i thought it was for the betterment of dogs on a broad spectrum, agility, flyball, obedience, HTM, Good Citizen, promoting better breeding, advising the government on legistlation and reigning in the worse element of the show fraternity but if you insist that the KC is just for show people then so be it. Well done to them by the way.
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-02-2011, 08:43 PM
Originally Posted by astle9 View Post
I never knew the kennel club were for just show people, i thought it was for the betterment of dogs on a broad spectrum, agility, flyball, obedience, HTM, Good Citizen, promoting better breeding, advising the government on legistlation and reigning in the worse element of the show fraternity but if you insist that the KC is just for show people then so be it. Well done to them by the way.
The KC are a registration society, what makes you think they should give money to HTM? When did welfare become showing?
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-02-2011, 08:46 PM
Wonderful.
Tupacs2legs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

....sadly at the mo the money is desperately needed tooo many sibes in need and nowhere for them to go
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

Originally Posted by astle9 View Post
Here we go, just for you.......

The Trust was established in 1987 and has donated over £5m to a range of organisations and charities, with more than half of this money distributed in the last five years.

The Trust awards grants to organisations to help them to achieve its objective of 'making a difference for dogs' and supports work with dogs across three distinct areas:

Science - funding research into health problems in dogs
Support - helping to train dogs to help human beings
Welfare - providing funds for dogs that need help or rescue
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 > Last »