Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
krlyr
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-08-2010, 10:38 AM

Surrey dog walk - September

Figured a new post wouldn't hurt as the other is so long. For those who didn't read it, catch the Surrey Dogsey walk thread here (and check out photos from that walk here and here)
Seems September is the next available month the majority of us can make the next week - from the second/third weekend onwards. Possible venue is the flatter park near Box Hill (forgotten the name of it already!), unless those going via train would rather go somewhere a little closer? I'm probably going to check out the country park near my mum's over the bank holiday weekend so will time a walk and see if that can be a potential venue for a future walk. Any other venue suggestions are welcome, and dates you can make so we can agree on the best one in September
krlyr
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-08-2010, 05:15 PM
How does the 18th sound for people? Any suggestions for venues or shall we go for meeting at Box Hill and venturing to the flatter park?
Moon's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-08-2010, 05:42 PM
Just to confirm that I won't be bringing Cain along on the Sept walk as I don't think he can handle it, just in case this has any bearing on location choice ( eg I know you were planning on flatter ground to help us). Enjoy, wish we were coming!
krlyr
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-08-2010, 08:39 AM
Thanks for letting us know. Sarah, are you OK to get to Box Hill again or would you prefer a nearer venue? It was quite an easy trip for me in the car, just a shame about the jam on the way home!
Sarah88
Dogsey Senior
Female 

24-08-2010, 02:43 PM
It's fine for me! Only a couple of train journeys and it wasn't too difficult last time (Although admittedly Amanda and her mum found the route ) Will need to see if Mother*ship fancies coming to this one as she's put my way...

S x
gsdgirl:-)
Dogsey Senior
Female 

24-08-2010, 03:09 PM
I'm in for the 18th
xx
maxine
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-08-2010, 07:01 PM
Brill!! I'll do a timed test walk around Norbury Park then.
krlyr
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-08-2010, 06:52 PM
I may have to back out of the 18th I'm afraid, may be scheduled in for an induction to dogwalk at a local rescue and can't really pass it up as they don't usually do weekend inductions and I can't make the weekday ones. But if 18th suits everyone else then I will just make it along to the October one instead!
maxine
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-08-2010, 06:56 PM
Originally Posted by krlyr View Post
I may have to back out of the 18th I'm afraid, may be scheduled in for an induction to dogwalk at a local rescue and can't really pass it up as they don't usually do weekend inductions and I can't make the weekday ones. But if 18th suits everyone else then I will just make it along to the October one instead!
We could do the following week instead?
krlyr
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-08-2010, 07:19 PM
Not sure I can do 25th so don't worry about rearranging it if everyone else is still happy with the 18th, I will make sure I keep my calender free in October!
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >