View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Magpyex
Almost a Veteran
Female 

17-07-2010, 10:42 PM

Anyone else feeling a little broody of late?

I met my first ever litter of puppies today! My friend's dog had a litter and the puppies are about to go off to their new homes so we got to see them before they went They were lovely! All soft and wrinkly and smelly! Although I have to admit, it was nice to come home to a dog who knew how to sit & didn't try to eat my hands

Anyone else feeling a little broody at the moment? I do wish I'd had Molly when she was a puppy, it would have made life a lot easier
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-07-2010, 10:52 PM
No I have had my fill of puppies over the years and as much as I love to look at them and give them a cuddle I much prefer a nice adult dog to look after and live with.
lisa01uk87
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-07-2010, 11:10 PM
yes me, i always feel broody when i see pictures of pups, but i am being sensible lol
loufoxyloxy
Dogsey Senior
Female 

17-07-2010, 11:20 PM
yes me

i was looking through some old photos of ruby the other day from when she was a baby and as bad as she was i do miss her being a ickle puppy and it doesnt help that i have also seen a couple of rottie babys when ive been out and about
but theres no way id be allowed to get another dog for a while yet
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-07-2010, 06:10 AM
I was soooo broody whilst poor Leon was ill, I craved cradling a little puppy in my arms. Now that he is no longer with us and I have my Henry, (just approaching 14 months), that craving has subsided and I'm enjoying getting to know him...not saying I would rule out having a baby puppy at some time in the future

I see some woman cooing over babies in the street...I never feel like that but I see a puppy and I turn to mush
werewolf
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-07-2010, 07:00 AM
Originally Posted by scorpio View Post

I see some woman cooing over babies in the street...I never feel like that but I see a puppy and I turn to mush
I am like that with kittens and puppies xxxxxx
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-07-2010, 07:24 AM
I`ve never been one for puppies. Oldies now.....
werewolf
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-07-2010, 07:51 AM
Funny thing is I hate the puppy stage!!! But adore them at the same time!!! I think house training is the hardest part for me!!
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-07-2010, 08:47 AM
YES!!!! I am really puppy broody and can't have one!!! My last puppy turns a year old next Monday and the other two are almost 3 and 4 years, so not oldies by any means... but a little, cute, blue belton English Setter boy pup called Othello has been shown on here and I am seriously broody.... Maud, I WANT HIM!!!
Pilgrim
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-07-2010, 11:24 AM
Originally Posted by werewolf View Post
Funny thing is I hate the puppy stage!!! But adore them at the same time!!! I think house training is the hardest part for me!!
Same here!! So everytime I get the urge I remember the sleepless nights and little accidents and the urges soon go away (until the next time )
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >