Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-05-2010, 12:16 PM

What a flaming morning!

It started ok,then has gone downhill

Got Lizzie up to come to Tesco,fine no probs,then she decided to throw a strop over her shoes She wants some nice summer ones,she has some and now has decided she doesn't like them

So anyway I told her No,I have other stuff to pay for this week so she sulked all round Tesco

Got home picked the stuff up to be posted out (ebay),the post office point blank refused to accept one item because it was 5 inches over there length - Fantastic! So instead of going to the opticians to pick up Lizzie's new glasses I have to go back home to drop off parcel! Grrrrr.

Had words with O/H because I'm fed up with taking and posting ebay stuff out,then for post office to refuse and then the aggro of trying to sort out courier.

Opticians was fine,came home and tried to sort courier,no one wanted to know because of the length only one company, fine,filled everything out,then they want me to print off label,great! My printer has no ink and the thing isn't installed on my new desktop pc and I have no idea where I put the disc! So spent the next hour searching for a courier,couldn't find one,then I have Liz pestering me she has to go to her boyfriends house Grrrrr

So I finally give up and go to Library where I manage to print off postage label via first company I tried,then off to drop off Lizzie!
Got back home and have just had to explain to buyer why his parcel will be late arriving.

I have just sat down since 7am this morning!
I'm having a nice coffee now and a ciggie LOL!
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-05-2010, 02:37 PM
Had one of those days myself took our foster son to a fun day, huge mistake as we passed a Go-Cart racing circuit, and that was it, talk about paddy over the fact that I hadn't got £100 for 1 hours racing..................

The bus journey back was far from a happy one with the whinging and whining that he did, the kicking of seats and anything else that got in his way on our walk from the bus stop.

I've had everything from tears to threats, thats been going on since 11 am and had just stopped.

With the hot weather and the queues at bus stops, the hot buses and him...........I was so glad to get in and get a ciggy and a long cold drink.

We have a party to go to tonite, needless to say I am not in the frame of mind to go at the moment, but Patrick can have him tonight, keep him away from me for a while
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-05-2010, 09:43 PM
wow Sal, your house is always so manic How do you cope..Glad you enjoyed you coffee and ciggie, sure sounded like you needed it! Bless Ya.
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-05-2010, 09:54 PM
yes somedays its better to stay in bed !!!

hope your day improved !!!
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-05-2010, 06:41 AM
I agree Dani LOL!

Our house can be chaos at times LOL