Female 

01-03-2010, 03:12 PM
Ive been cleaning for Scotland today LOL deff must be spring in the air,
Huggles
labradork
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-03-2010, 03:15 PM
Yes, very nice out there...total change from yesterday when I had the task of the morning walk in torrential rain and gale force winds!
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

01-03-2010, 03:47 PM
It really is lovely to see the sunshine though I hear the cold weather is due back at the end of the week

I too have done half a ton of washing today. I get all enthusiastic on days like these totally forgetting all this washing has to be ironed ..

Chloe managed to spoil the day somewhat by coming out in a nasty rash all over her head and neck (possibly as a result of rummaging around in the undergrowth) , so an expensive little trip to the vet was called for
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-03-2010, 06:05 PM
It's also been a lovely day here I even pegged some towels out this morning
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-03-2010, 06:33 PM
Oh it was positively tropical today wasn't it, even took my jacket off on my 2nd walk but don't hold yer breath, they forecast snow for us on Friday!!!!!

I can't believe just how much I got done today, I got all inspired when I saw the clear blue sky this morning. Went to the bank, went to the tip to offload all our old rubbish, into B & Q got some paint for the kitchen, then into Mr. Sainsbury's did some shopping, got home, threw in some lunch, took Zena out for an hour, came home, cleaned the entire bootroom, including the walls (are you knackered yet????? ) Ate lunch, had a lie down, got up, played in the garden with Zena and Georgie, so that they'd lie down quietly for me whilst I painted the kitchen, threw Dave's dinner in the over, had a shower and now I'm zapped!!!!

I hope it rains tomorrow, I'll be dead at this rate if the sun's shining! Oh and I polished the whole lounge too and hoovered the house!!!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-03-2010, 06:59 PM
Really enjoyed today and the sunshine and feeling warmer.

Hung some washing out and Ollie loved laying in the garden.

Only downside was the heating engineer didn't turn up and I had to have a row with them. But we went out later to buy a new hoover and have a coffee in a pub near the river.

This lovely weather can stay now if it likes.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-03-2010, 07:07 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Oh it was positively tropical today wasn't it, even took my jacket off on my 2nd walk but don't hold yer breath, they forecast snow for us on Friday!!!!!

I can't believe just how much I got done today, I got all inspired when I saw the clear blue sky this morning. Went to the bank, went to the tip to offload all our old rubbish, into B & Q got some paint for the kitchen, then into Mr. Sainsbury's did some shopping, got home, threw in some lunch, took Zena out for an hour, came home, cleaned the entire bootroom, including the walls (are you knackered yet????? ) Ate lunch, had a lie down, got up, played in the garden with Zena and Georgie, so that they'd lie down quietly for me whilst I painted the kitchen, threw Dave's dinner in the over, had a shower and now I'm zapped!!!!

I hope it rains tomorrow, I'll be dead at this rate if the sun's shining! Oh and I polished the whole lounge too and hoovered the house!!!
Helena, how would you like a little holiday in Devon, then you can do my house!
Tillymint
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-03-2010, 08:52 PM
Beautiful day here to today - epecially after battling through the heavy rain & winds yesterday. Today I didn't even need my woolley hat For the first time this year, which was nice as it does tend to flatten my hair Tilly & I had a lovely long walk & she played in every muddy puddle left from yesterday!!
I hope it lasts!!
Luckypirate
Dogsey Senior
Female 

01-03-2010, 09:15 PM
Was reaaaally nice today =] First time I've seen the sun all year I think. Admittedly, I'll moan in mos weather and I despise summer, but a bit of Spring sunshine is amazing for once.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >