Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Muddiwarx
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-02-2010, 06:45 PM

Fab rat show day out yesterday!

I had a nice day out yesterday at the MRC show in Birmingham
Was a very long day but very pleasant and I shall now show off about my lovely ratties which I can do shamelessly as I did not breed them it is their breeders who deserve the credit and I thank them muchly
(Stars are like ratty CCs BTW)

Gwerthfawr Carlo who came 1st in variegated and 3rd in Marked and got another star

Baby Swiftvalley Chaplin who had a lovely day despite me nearly losing him in a jumper at the start of it (he was so snuggled and asleep I nearly forgot him!) came 1st in New Varieties

Baby Bongo Fury d'Artagnan aka Daniel who won the agouti kitten class, then beat the adults for the rosette and star

Bongo Fury Milady de Winter aka little Deirdre she won her class in pets and the won the agility too

Little Derek who isn't really so little anymore but we still call him that He was a star and won his hooded class (although he missed Tiger) and then won best marked and got a rosette for KIDNAPPED Variety which I am not sure what it is for, but it is very pretty and yellow and spotty! and he got another star

Endeavour Rumplestiltskin was the star of the day - his first proper show and he won the Siamese class, won best Shaded and then Best Stud Buck which he is super proud of and he got two stars!!!

Little Snakefood Billy - rescue boy aka Snakey shocked me by winning his BEW class, coming 3rd in the self adult challenge and getting a star - he is so very, very proud and is glad he was never anyone's din dins!

Alpha Centauri Tiberius - World's most photogenic posey rat also did well and won his class and was 3rd in dumbo challenge and won another star - he has 5 now

Gwerthfawr Garry won the berkshire class and was very proud

Bellamy got a special in pets for being the most bearlike rat LOL
Ickle smudgy Siamese mouse Jimmy came 2nd in AOV Small Furry and was very smelly all day!

Very proud of everyone though - what a fabulous day, I am so lucky to have such fabulous pets
honeysmummy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-02-2010, 07:16 PM
Wow well done...fab!!!
Didnt know you got rat agility!!!!!
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-02-2010, 08:05 PM
Wow! That's fab Well Done to all your Ratties x
Kicks
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-02-2010, 08:05 PM
Thats brilliant!
cava14una
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-02-2010, 08:57 PM
Well done to all ratties Snakey is gorgeous I adore my almost snake lunch girlies

Never knew your second name
tillytheterrier
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-02-2010, 10:04 PM
Well done. Some great results there. And nice to see another Dumbo. I have two, one looks very much like yours. Although I think my two naughty boys are a bit to porky to win any rat shows!!