Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-02-2010, 11:29 AM

Another £70 to the vet today

I;ve been to the vets this morning with Shady and Kyiro. Kyiro was due his booster and although I normally titre test and not routinely booster, I made the difficult decision to go ahead with his booster as routine.
Coming to that decision has caused me a few sleepless nights and a lot of worry but financially if he did get any of the illnesses I would need the insurance to cover his treatment, I am not financially secure enough at the moment to fund treatment that could run into a great deal of money.
I am now going to be worrying and watching him like a hawk for the next month at least though.
Shady is still getting a lot of pain and stiffness in her back legs after rest after exercise. One is a lot worse than the other and one she yelled and wouldn't let my vet examine properly, so she is now on a weeks course of previcox to see if that sorts it. Lets hope although I suspect its arthritis so it will just play up again once the preicox finished. Anyway we shall see.
There always seems to be something in this house LOL.
MissE
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-02-2010, 12:19 PM
I bet it does feel like "always something" Bev - but we have to take them, don't we? *hugs*
I hope Shady's aches and pains improve xx
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-02-2010, 03:25 PM
Bless......Hope Shady's new medication makes her feel better soon x
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-02-2010, 07:45 PM
oh poor shady and kyiro, i hope they are both ok and that the meds work for shadys leg xx
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-02-2010, 09:06 PM
Hugs, darling. It never rains, but it pours!

x0x