Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
chaz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-01-2010, 10:29 PM

Vibes for Bandit please.

Ok Bandit may not be 'my' bird but let me tell you the story surrounding this special bird.

I have done my apprenticeship well I was meant to finish it a few days ago, but because of snow, and me being ill I'm going back and finish it, but while I was there I met three very special birds in the avairy, there was quintin a quail, bandit (I never got his species but he was a finch with a African hertitage) and Loronzo a Lapwing.

Recently Q fell ill, and when I was on the late shift I found him in his eternal sleep in the hospital cage, so I asked the nurse on duty if I could bury him, so at half past seven that night he was laid to rest. After that Loronzo had to be brought in because he fell ill, he is a old bird and the winter seemed to have got to him, and he is still indoors now.

However I got a text less then an hour ago saying that Bandit has gone missing, and I'm really worried about him, he was my baby, he was so friendly and tame, he would approach anyone who wistled to him, he was brought up in a avariy and has never had to fend for himself, so I'm really worried about him, he was never meant to be released, people could get close to him because of this, and I was worried that when I left something would happen to him, and it has.

Anyway please send vibes to him to take him back to tiggys, where seed will be put out for him, and he has more of a chance of survival, I doubt that he would ever be caught and left in the avairy again, unless he is found on site ill, but all I want for him is to be healthy and somewhere where people can watch over him, even if from a distance.
Tupacs2legs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-01-2010, 10:57 PM
aww {{hugs}} to you,i hope he makes it home to Tiggys ,at least its not too cold at the mo,loadsa vibes from here.xx
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-01-2010, 11:51 PM
(((hugs))) thats so sad, i hope he comes back safe and sound.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-01-2010, 08:37 AM
Oh, how worrying...... I do hope he's ok..... x
chaz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-01-2010, 01:38 PM
Thanks everyone, at the moment I'm waiting on a text from someone who is there today, although what I'm really worried about is in the avairy next to his there are four polecats, and a couple of feet the other way there is a gaint eagle owl enclosure, and the other way there is a fox pen, so I'm hoping the he hasn't gone into any of them, or that any rats haven't got him either, I'm really hoping that Sophie will text me in a bit saying that he is found.