View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
chaz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-12-2009, 07:58 PM

How do you edit a new background onto a photo?

Ok I've just started editing photos really, and I can do the simple things, but how do people change the background, as I've got one of Honey that I like, apart from the raditor in the background, and I would love to get it printed off, but I really hate the raditor , I tried retouch, but it doesn't work, so please does anyone know how to do it?

Next question, does anyone know of any good places online to get them printed out
Reisu
Almost a Veteran
Female 

27-12-2009, 08:43 PM
What program have you got? I can do it for you if you like, but doing it yourself will depend on what tools youve got available. You'd also probably have to have it at a larger size than that to get it printed out at any decent size.
JoedeeUK
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-12-2009, 08:44 PM
chaz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-12-2009, 08:49 PM
Originally Posted by Reisu View Post
What program have you got? I can do it for you if you like, but doing it yourself will depend on what tools youve got available. You'd also probably have to have it at a larger size than that to get it printed out at any decent size.
I have picasa, its easy to use although I also have abdode or whatever its called. Is there a easy way of making it a larger size?

Originally Posted by JoedeeUK View Post
Aww wow thank you, that looks great
Tassle
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-12-2009, 08:51 PM
In Photoshop (I have PS6) you have a Clone tool which enables you to wipe out a background with another part of the picture (not sure if that explains it right) - but that would be very useful in this situaiton.
chaz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-12-2009, 08:55 PM
Originally Posted by Tassle View Post
In Photoshop (I have PS6) you have a Clone tool which enables you to wipe out a background with another part of the picture (not sure if that explains it right) - but that would be very useful in this situaiton.
That sounds great, how do I get that, as I have loads of pics that I want to know how to edit